⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with footy teams like Barca & P$G?!?!? Why would you play guys with injuries?!?!

Last edited:
I'm all in for Da Prem ASG. They should add in skill challenges along with the ASG, donate it all to charity and its a go :pimp:

an UEFA ASG would be more exciting IMO

would it be though?
those line ups don't excite me tbh

city has a better squad than the all star team
Best midfielders in the league feeding the best attacking duo would be dope.

Defense is suspect on the left side, but there would be some nice link up plays

That south team’s attack is nasty too. Its really just the defenses that are suspect. I would have paired VVD with Baily personally

Last edited:
Fernandinho gonna miss the game against Arsenal Thursday. Guessing that means Delph or Gundogan in the holding role for that game

England should get the bid if Qatar really gets stripped. I hope Morocco gets the 2026 bid, that'll mean the MLS/SUM loses out on billions

Rather Gundogan. Lowkey even want Foden so we can rest Gundogan for Chelsea if necessary.

Yea if we play Foden in the middle either one of Silva or KDB would have to sit and Gundogan play CDM or Silva and Foden in the free 8 roles and KDB at CDM.

I thought Foden was more of an attacking mid whereas Gundogan is more of a holding mid? And Fernandinho is a CDM no?

Yea Foden is more attacking but he has shown decent ability to take care of the ball under pressure to where he could maybe be box to box one day might be to soon though for me. Gundogan is a holding mid but he's played at CDM a few times for Germany and his Dortmund days if i remember it correctly. Not in the stick in tackling style (even though i've seen him get in for a few) he would be more of the cut off passing lines kinda CDM. He actually played better at CDM once he got moved to that role after Fernandinho had to come off Sunday, before that he hadn't really had a chance to have an impact on the game. But I believe at times he and KDB acted a bit as a double pivot after Fernandinho came off so we could see that too till Fernandinho comes back.

Gives the man a new contract, anticipates him leaving in the summer

It’s like Arsenal is *** backwards. Gives manager new contract and now hopes he retires half a season after renewing with no replacement lined up

But runs players contracts down to the wire and hope they resign in the summer.

Dumpster fire front office

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope your pops gets better soon... Prognosis good though?
eeehhh
mjcry1.png

Idgi this match is dying for some midfield help & creativity, Ceballos remains on the bench

Besides Llorente & Varane, everybody was ****, well deserved L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom