⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserved L

Still don't know wtf Ramos was doing on the conceded goal

Or why RM were playing like they were down a goal. I guess a fourth place trophy at minimum is in the bag but still

I don't know the numbers but RM must have a terrible record whenever Achraf Hakimi starts

Dude is an omen of bad luck

Only plus is that Llorente looked great and showed his potential for the first time this season

whos mans is this?
zwfj4efnsli01.jpg
This just makes me hate him even more

Lets not take away from what the team from Cornella accomplishes despite low resources compared to even bottom of the table Prem teams. Sánchez Florez is a great manager.

I think clubs like Madrid & Barca really need to rethink commercial engangments in the off season & the way recovery is done even with major injuries & mundane issues like having dead legs.

There’s something to be said that Bale is constantly injured. There’s something to be said that hannibal played 3 months with a gimpy knee (same with oompa loompa now). Paulinho playing with a fracture in his foot... why is everyone & their mother suffering hammy issues at Barca?

These big clubs white themselves out for endorsements & then commit themselves to travel extensively over thousands of miles playing games all over the world. Sometimes on god awful pitches...

Then when the campaign rolls around people are wondering why players look so dead...

In a 3-4 yr period, Los Blancos achieved a hellava lot (still no treble doe :tongue::wink:). These guys look completely fatigued & have never been able to find rhythm... I would just take the L & getvthe young guys prepped especially in training if it hasn’t been done already... CL is still in play but league is donzo... regroup for the next campaign...

:wow: Damn the team from Cornella have wins against Barca, Madrid, & Atleti this campaign...

Last edited:
griezmann is a complete ***** for activating his release clause the same week we play barca. I’m beyond pissed rn.

Idk how to embed on mobile but Cat Radio (Barca’s radio station) said griezmann has agreed to a buyout clause this summer

edit:The most reputable source to report on transfer business( called luis suarez leaving to barca first way back)

Same here. I actually didn't get the flu for a few years prior to late 2017 but just about everyone I know got it somewhere in late 2017 to now.
I'll gladly take the flu over the shingles rash I have now though.

Shingles, damn that's rough bro. My coworker had shingles in the past and he can't lift his left arm above his shoulder now. My mom had shingles as well

Happy birthday to jonjo shelvey (and myself) :lol: :lol:

Same day/year and everything. And he’s probably on 40k+ a week. Getting old sucks :smh:

Happy Birthday bro

RIP Quini aka The Wizard. One of Spain’s all time great strikers. Played a bulk of his career with Sporting Gijon but played 4-5 yrs with Barca.

Interestingly, he was kidnapped in ‘81 & held captive for I think 20-25 days. At the time Barca was 2nd in the table, a couple of pts behind Atleti. He was kidnapped right before the Atleti game which Barca lost.

I forget who ended up winning the league, it wasn’t Barca. I think they still won the Copa & despite missing almost a month, Quini still finished as La Liga’s top goal scorer... 68 was too soon.

quini-barca.jpg

Last edited:
This was going to happen sooner or later. But in any way, shape or form...even if it's small, does this make the chances of a Pro-Rel set up happening at all?

I think City should be fine if Fernandinho is out. I only say this because arsenal are lacking in the center mid. This would be a bigger deal if it were spurs. But if its a mix of Ozil/Xhaka/iwobi/Wilshere i think city will be ok with Ilkay in that role.

Didn't pep throw Zabaleta in at Defensive Mid last season? Maybe he puts Stones there or another decent on ball defender? (stones still not the best tackler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom