⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear the news about Kane, RIP to my fantasy team. Now I’m gonna have to pick up Salah :smh:

Yo wtf is Mou doing starting Fro today?! Pogba and Martial both on the bench. My money is on a 1-0 win from a Messe Lingard goal.

Pogba and Martial are still getting over their respective "injuries". I guess if the need arises they can play...

United midfield looks dreadful

They're lucky Sevilla doesn't have a reliable striker. If they play like this against a clinical side they'll be hopeless.

They need Pogba in badly

I just wish Banega was given more freedom to operate up the pitch. He has the ability to pick out the final ball. Nzonzi was also very impressive a long with Sevilla's back line.

Not sure if Mou is a genius to play like this knowing Sevilla lack firepower (Muriel looks like he left his mind in his Spain) or if he's getting lucky Sevilla are just firing from outside of the box instead of trying to get more penetration

I think it's a dangerous game to expect Sevilla to score 0 through 180 (potentially 210) minutes and leaving a pretty bare midfield since Alexis isn't really helping with the playmaking and dropping deeper too

I swear Sevilla take the lowest percentage shots. In both legs so far it’s either miles off target or straight to the keeper every time

They are getting into good areas. Just awful finishing. Wish Ben Yedder gets a chance in the 2nd half. Sevilla let off the pedal in the latter stages of that 1st half.

I remember when Man U fans were acting like Rashford was trash many months ago

Where’s the slander now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom