⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what England gets for not calling up Willingham
#Boss

CC7DA2E5-57DF-4F4E-9171-3EEBF27DE59E.jpeg

Last edited:
Man as much as I wanna pull for Croatia, I would rather see these young baguette eating brothers lift the trophy

England fans bout to show their entire *** out there now..

After the beatdown they received last time, they'll trash their own country instead of the host country like they usually do. Those MMA trained hooligans are salivating at the thought of English fans acting up in Russia :lol:

Happy for my guys modric and mandzukic :pimp: :pimp: staples of any arsenal team I make in fifa :lol:

Glad that England lost too :pimp: :pimp:

I got so busy today, I forgot to bet on Croatia :smh:
But shout out to them. England you went a lot farther than I expected but England gonna England, the future is bright though.

great match today

cant win all the bets its why its called gambling. back to baseball i go lol

great entertainment tho man esp while in work. Overall im up this WC so i cant complain

:lol: Americans calling each other lads & then it’s coming home. Even before the game was played... They were saying that dumb *** **** at the knock out stages in here.

:rofl:I don’t know the Croatian national anthem so I was singing the Krakozhia song from Tom Hank’s The Terminal when he was singing it in the airport bar!!!!!!

I feel for Arry & Sterling doe. I like them both. Glad to see the look of hurt on all them other self absorbed sobs.... it was awesome to see Mario score on stones & macguire.... Caught them slipping so perfectly....

Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!!!!
giphy.gif

:lol: Americans calling each other lads & then it’s coming home. Even before the game was played... They were saying that dumb *** **** at the knock out stages in here.

:rofl:I don’t know the Croatian national anthem so I was singing the Krakozhia song from Tom Hank’s The Terminal when he was singing it in the airport bar!!!!!!

I feel for Arry & Sterling doe. I like them both. Glad to see the look of hurt on all them other self absorbed sobs....

Sterling should never play for England. Dude gets the Balotelli treatment on a daily basis. I bet Twitter is going off on him right now and using him as a scapegoat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom