⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The competition? What competition? Courtois is going there to start not ride the bench. It’s over for Navas, he can out duel him in training everyday, Courtois is still the starter.

I’ll say this, you want to score on Courtois, go low, go between the legs, everybody knows this by now...

Rio :lol:

Last edited:
Navas should have been the starter during the 14-15 season, still think we win the league that season if he was the starter, Iker was done at the la liga level. 15-16 Navas, at certain points he was the best keeper in the world. 2nd half of 16-17 run he reached those levels again, 17-18 wasn't so good neither was Courtois. I wanted DDG or Alisson, hope the competition bring the best out of both of them.

I wanted DDG but we got an incredible bargain on Courtois, who's also a bit younger.

I'm also not sure how getting Courtois is disrespectful to Navas. Disrespectful is Kiko Casilla in a RM shirt. Let's see who's playing what matches before we say someone was disrespected. I'm expecting Navas to play in the CL and Copa, and hopefully against Messi :lol:

I’ll say this, you want to score on Courtois, go low, go between the legs, everybody knows this by now...

It can be resolved

C_VM1JnWAAM5v-f.jpg

Why did Porto let dude whose coaching Wolves, go? Dude had a nice little run with Porto in the CL a couple seasons ago.

I could answer this but I’d like to see how Coupé It Coupé It answers this... I’m prepared to see some ol dotard in chief spin on the truth... :lol:

:nerd: Damn, Everton in for Mina & now late push for gomes?!?!! Plz give them a bulk rate to get them outta there....

Last edited:
Surprising. I know the player wants to be back at Valencia. I've been waiting for the move to happen but I guess if it was to happen it would have already. He deserves better than Watford

Guedes def deserves better than Watford,he balled in Spain last year

Gonna be tough for P$G to turn down all that money though

That's what's stopping Valencia from signing dude permanently

I officially hate Everton

Guess due to their basque rule Athletic won't be buying anybody expensive, they can reinvest all that Kepa & Laporte money back into their facilities & youth system.

I could answer this but I’d like to see how Coupé It Coupé It answers this... I’m prepared to see some ol dotard in chief spin on the truth.

@ROYGBiV

It’s because Porto fire and hire managers more than RM does. Nuno didn’t win a trophy that season so at Porto that basically means you’re fired. I mean that’s the way it’s always been, pretty obvious.

Whose the dotard and who’ spinning what? What are you talking about?

Psk is under some impression that because a manager may fail somewhere means that he can’t succeed somewhere else. What type idiocy is that?

Luis Enrique failed at Roma did great for Barça the next year. Here, take that a comparison, it applies to both of you.

Obviously psk wants Wolves to fail and that’s fine, he’s hating really hard on the Wolf Wave and I myself am honored he’s doing so.

^^Not much,apparently 18m

Real's seemingly tryna keep Modric away from Florentino like he's Mario and Flo is Bowser :rofl:

GDM also says they have a 'gentleman's agreement' with Modric to let him leave like Ron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom