⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Chelsea fans agreed with it when I stated it, so I guess we'll call it a non-Pool fan consensus instead of fact.

Good luck at that job man, hope you don't try to pass off your alternative facts in front of a judge like you try in this thread.

What cavani does...

giphy.gif

THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT

DIFFERENT DAMMIT

DAMMIT

kdNm7.gif

Yet Chelsea fans agreed with it when I stated it, so I guess we'll call it a non-Pool fan consensus instead of fact.

Good luck at that job man, hope you don't try to pass off your alternative facts in front of a judge like you try in this thread.

Out of all the United fans in this thread, you're the only one that seems to genuinely dislike me :lol:

Sorry I hurt you so bad buddy. Was it the bet you lost to me?

Grow up, at the end of the day this is only banter on an internet forum.

Its nothing personal, you're just the most sensitive dude in the thread. I'll make that bet again this year, y'all love to yap so why not put that money back where your mouth is?

I don't mind the bantz when they're accurate, y'all just try and stretch too far for em sometimes. I'm just calling it like I see it.

I put "new" in quotation marks because he's a veteran that has played for Mou before so you know what you're getting from Matic, an above-average mid. Also, that statement is an opinion, you seem to have a difficult time discerning between your opinions and facts.

What's ironic is that right now, you're doing the exact thing you're accusing me and Tom of.

Anyway, this is the last day of my vacation in NYC before I start work on Monday. I'm not going to spend it on NT debating with you. Good day sir.
did you go to the heights and pull up on ninja with da musket or nah?

At the end of the transfer window I'll evaluate whether it's worth it to make the bet. You know I'm not scared to put my money where my mouth is.

Also, says "nothing personal" then takes a jab at me and my profession.

Says I'm the "most sensitive" person in this while he's actually throwing out personal insults.

You're too much kid :lol:

United mf on paper is better than chelseas. Problem is, that doesn't always come to fruition in real life.

United still has a lot to prove.. would I say we are better than last season? Nah... but we should operate with more pace and counter the way mourinho wants. Still think we are two signings away from making a good run. Next season is gonna be really interesting. As of today, I would argue City is the strongest squad and should win title next yr.

Lol what?

Your club spends all that money and you don't automatically believe they should win it all?

The **** do they need to do? Spend a Billi?
They spent all that money on one player. This isn't NBA.. one player can't carry a team.. just like juve w/ Gonzalo .. I don't see psg winning a ucl with cavani leading the line.

As a United fan I believe we can win it all. If I take a couple steps back into reality we are definitely top three finish.

City should win the league. I'll go as far as saying their expectations are similar to PSG. Too many pricey signings to not think like that.

They spent all that money on one player. This isn't NBA.. one player can't carry a team.. just like juve w/ Gonzalo .. I don't see psg winning a ucl with cavani leading the line.

Nope. Gonzalo was a terrible signing. Only Juve fans were excited about that.

PSG signed one of the best players in the world. Paris were always contenders. Neymar makes them better. He didn't go to a team were he's the only star. If anything he's joining an all star team.

So it's bs to say they shouldn't be expected to win the CL, hell even a treble.

Sometimes you need to experience a good *** beating before you can win it all :lol:

I can see PSG making the semis and then bowing out to a RM/Bayern/Whoever. They might need just one more wave of reinforcements before they snag a title, even with Neymar.

Also, says "nothing personal" then takes a jab at me and my profession.

Says I'm the "most sensitive" person in this while he's actually throwing out personal insults.

You're too much kid :lol:
Pay him no mind. Man's shouldn't even be allowed to post in the bantz. He's super defensive since we roasted him months back. He posts a bunch of nonsensical foolishness. His only experience with footy is fifa and bleacher report. Posts a bunch of nonsensical foolishness. His only experience with Footy is Fifa and Bleacher Report.

man only midfield better than chelsea's right now is Modric Kroos and Casemiro. dont wanna hear nothing bout matic hererra and pogba at all. whoever gets the boy Naby Keita is gonna be set though

PSG going to be the most used team in FIFA 18? Or is it still Real Madrid...

PSG by a long shot

Lol what?

Your club spends all that money and you don't automatically believe they should win it all?

The **** do they need to do? Spend a Billi?

How much Juventus spend last summer?

What they win?

United can sign griezmann today, and still ain’t winning the champions league.

You acting like the money went towards a whole squad. Still only got one player.

This ain’t FIFA. Real Madrid is still an obstacle.

Name one rotation striker coming off the bench if cavani gets hurt?

Who’s coming in rotation for Thiago silva?

I like how a season ago it was “PSG isn’t even as good as Juve, Atletico, etc”

Now after signing Neymar it’s “y’all should win the champions league”

signing Neymar is huge, but let’s be realistic. Y’all falling for hype more than I am.

PSG by a long shot

How much Juventus spend last summer?

What they win?

United can sign griezmann today, and still ain’t winning the champions league.

You acting like the money went towards a whole squad. Still only got one player.

This ain’t FIFA. Real Madrid is still an obstacle.

Name one rotation striker coming off the bench if cavani gets hurt?

Who’s coming in rotation for Thiago silva?

Bro why are you making it seem like you didn't sign the 3rd best player in the world? There is no team in the last couple seasons who have made a move like this. To say griezman and Gonzalo are signings equivalent to signing Neymar is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom