⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note.. I really like Davies but to suggest he’s the best attacking FB in the world is a reach.. I’m sure this is some of the United biased coming out from rio, but it's TAA and then everyone else. If he was for sale her break the record for a defender peroid

congrats vtotheinay vtotheinay im only on the 32nd minute :lol:
this a fake champions league anyway

tenor.gif

This is absolute ETHER to everyone at Barça bro.....Pederol is Catalan even tho he tries to hide it. He couldn’t hide it here.

Wait what? I said “no need to translate this”. Even someone who doesn’t know Spanish could understand what Pederol tweeted. Lol

Aaaahhh my bad, read that wrong. Only watched the last 10 mins and i was trying to keep up reading the thread comments

Semedo played well

2:16 Suarez and his slowness :smh:

Bayern was shook in the beginning. Barca wasted their chances early on and paid for it

Edu Aguirre makes an interesting point around Messi’s lack of leadership when the chips are down for them.

Just saw this on ig. So corny, but made me chuckle :lol:

shakira : are you hungry?
pique : no i 8-2 much

Jesus christ that post on barcas ig post has 250k+ comments and counting :wow: They are getting trolled so hard in their comments

Last edited:
Side note.. I really like Davies but to suggest he’s the best attacking FB in the world is a reach.. I’m sure this is some of the United biased coming out from rio, but it's TAA and then everyone else. If he was for sale her break the record for a defender peroid
This. But, the kid can ball, so I'll let the hot takes ride.
Did we watch the same match? He was struggling hard out there.
This is why you have to ignore some of the takes in this thread. Mans living in a parallel universe.

This. But, the kid can ball, so I'll let the hot takes ride.

This is why you have to ignore some of the takes in this thread. Mans living in a parallel universe.

Dude said barca should've been up 3-1 cause they had a couple shots on goal, but barca never even scored a goal on their own in the first half :rofl: I guess we should've won 14-5 since those were the shots on target

Wth did griezman do? Only time i saw him on the highlights was when he subbed in. And holy cow, Lenglet is...trash.. did messi even get a good shot at gol? Neuer>ter stegen? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom