Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1597503415426.jpeg
Went out as sad as anyone ever :lol:

Gonna be interesting to see if Poch can be the guy to turn things around.

Feels like the club would prefer to rock with someone like Xavi if they could but I don't think they can afford to take a gamble on an unproven novice manager right now like Juve just did

Like m
Went out as sad as anyone ever :lol:

Gonna be interesting to see if Poch can be the guy to turn things around.

Feels like the club would prefer to rock with someone like Xavi if they could but I don't think they can afford to take a gamble on an unproven novice manager right now like Juve just did
the've asked xavi twice already and he declined. he won't manage under this current board
bartomeu has been a cancer

Like m

the've asked xavi twice already and he declined. he won't manage under this current board
bartomeu has been a cancer

plus there is 0 money for the necessarily re-build. Whoever takes the manager job will essentially need to be a miracle worker.

plus there is 0 money for the necessarily re-build. Whoever takes the manager job will essentially need to be a miracle worker.
we have good young talent coming in. a manager who can build young players would be ideal but he needs time
ten hag or xavi would be great. i honestly don't want poch at barca. i like him a lot im just not sure he is what we need.
we need tough new energy. like how luis enrique came in and shook things up. barca were the hardest working team in the world back then. now we have a bunch of old guys who physically can't go there anymore. quique even admitted he had to pack the game in against napoli because this team has it's physical limitations.

barca's under 23 squad
dembele
frenkie
puig
fati
trincao
pedri
alena
wague
todibo

thats great talent. just need a manager who we can have some balls to shake things up and isnt afraid to play them.
puig was used in all the decisive matches down the stretch and flourished. then europe comes and we play the same guys that have failed barca over and over. strong manager needs to come in and clean house

Man I really hope the Manchester City That lost to Arsenal don’t show up today. I’m sure the squad will be locked in and they aren’t stupid enough to underestimate Lyon especially since they’ve gotten good results against us recently.
I think our lineup will be pretty much unchanged from the Rela match. Maybe Gundogan is dropped for Bernardo or Foden to go in midfield

This goretzka was so pretty. When it happened I thought forsure it was Thiago who played the ball. I would've never thought goretzka had that type of ball in him

This match needs a catchy name that it’s remembered by to commemorate how historic it was

its wild to see fans at this eredivisie friendly, they're doing distancing but no one even has a mask on

its wild to see fans at this eredivisie friendly, they're doing distancing but no one even has a mask on

Lack of masks seems stupid and irresponsible considering how sports fans interact. With emotion and saliva being slung all about

Reinier apparently in advanced stages to move go BVB on loan. Not sure yet if it’s one or 2 years. I guess RM are thinking they’d rather he’s potentially on the bench for a team that’s great at development vs starting around trash teammates like Kubo did last year at Mallorca.

Sociedad seemed like it made sense with Odegaard’s departure leaving a void for a creative player. But I guess Reinier plays more forward?

No false 9 from Pep? Very defensive XI he’s picked, guess that frees up KDB
Feels like Pep is concerned with their pace. Reasonably thing to be concerned of so I get it. Will be interesting to see who is where and what their defensive responsibilities are. Seems like he looked at what we did wrong in our previous poor results against Lyon and is trying to address that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom