Not open for further replies.
If he puts Milan in quotations ima lose it

don't forget these :lol:

61eN3i-CO%2BL._SY606_.jpg

My biggest worry with Laporte being out is if stones got injured again and welp

Our only legit centerback is now Otamendi

My biggest worry with Laporte being out is if stones got injured again and welp

Our only legit centerback is now Otamendi

lmao Walker and Otamendi going to look like a upper middle class Arsenal backline

their fixtures aren't too bad until November 9th though

Can't wait until he starts getting real burn

Can't forget about young Gomes though who's by far the most technically gifted and has me damn near certain that he'll be showing out soon,be it at United or somewhere else (if he doesn't start getting pt soon since he's on his last year of his deal...)

Think we’ll start seeing both more with Europa and Carabao Cup matches coming up. Believe Ole wants to blood them through the cups. Can’t argue with him if he keeps getting results in the league.

We got to keep Gomes at all costs. Would be shocked if Ole doesn’t rate him enough to give him pt throughout the season.

Highly doubt lv buys them and Virgil is even around to design them kits

This is based off what he’s shown in our academy and the appearances he’s made in the first team. He’s the complete opposite of the players you’re describing (Rashford and James I’m guessing). His positioning and awareness are beyond his years and he’s a natural goal scorer. He’s also legit two-footed, dribbling and shooting, can’t stress how scary that is. Kid is a natural. Seen him, Rashford and Tammy come up through the ranks and he’s got them beat by miles at the same age.

Okay, I hope you're right bro because I'm getting pretty sick of watching this team.

Dortmund was the best stadium atmosphere I experienced while living in Europe. That includes el Classico in Madrid.
Everyone I know that has attended a Dortmund home game says it was the best by far. From what I hear, the Bundesliga in general has fantastic stadium atmospheres across the board.

Not much happening in this Inter v Slavia Prague match so far. 2 free headers for Inter but they failed to capitalize.
Sensi also made a great sliding tackle on a Prague player right infront of his box but that's about it.

Watching Conte on the sideline never gets old though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom