⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance United Fire Ole anytime soon. Remember, they have a plan now. Brexit FC is their plan and he’s spearheading it. United will look like even bigger fools if they fire him now, they absolutely have to stick with him. Woody doesn’t have a choice now.

If United finish out of the top 6 (which I absolutely think they will). Then United will go after Poch next Summer, but no chance Ole is being fired during the season.

@heggsy how good is my man Ricardo Pereira? My man is another great Portuguese RB with an eye for goal. He’s always scoring man.

Ewwww :sick: :lol:

Last edited:
No chance United Fire Ole anytime soon. Remember, they have a plan now. Brexit FC is their plan and he’s spearheading it. United will look like even bigger fools if they fire him now, they absolutely have to stick with him. Woody doesn’t have a choice now.

If United finish out of the top 6 (which I absolutely think they will). Then United will go after Poch next Summer, but no chance Ole is being fired during the season.
It wouldn't really make sense for Poch to take a step down the ladder though. I do think he will leave after this season but I see him pouncing on an opportunity to manage Madrid or Barca. He did express his desire to manage Madrid one day.

It wouldn't really make sense for Poch to take a step down the ladder though. I do think he will leave after this season but I see him pouncing on an opportunity to manage Madrid or Barca. He did express his desire to manage Madrid one day.

He’ll never manage Barça because like Jape said, he used to play for Espanyol.

The United job is a much more secure position than a job at RM. Being a manager at RM is absolute hell. If Poch goes to United, he’ll have everything he wants. Money, time, and developing youth.

I did watch this, this was suggested - but I’m sure there have to be plenty of lulz. Troopz visiting the United Stand channel :lol:

Kovac out. Poch to Bayern. We're gathering all this young talent for him to grow into a juggernaut. Do it mitch

I have a lot of friends that are Man U supporters, so I've been looking forward to today. Let the pettiness begin.

Well, well, well......The Niketalk Clasico today.

Y’all nervous? :lol:
Oh yeah, no matter what their form is, their defense turns into the Atleti backline, matic and mata become world class midfielders, and any academy players and jlingz have their breakout or only standout performance of the season against us :lol: :smh:
In hindsight Fox did a great job with the CL & EL, the TNT B/R experience has been trash.
took them for granted for real. The freedom to record and re-watch any of the games happening on matchday was a luxury. TNT B/R dont even give us options to choose between games, its been crap just like their commentary panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom