⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fifa 20 needs to get its **** together and put Fati in the game

Think the minimum age is 17, guessing it’s some legal thing. I think once his 17th rolls around he’ll be in shortly after. Prob will cop then just to injure him and Emu-boy when I need to vent.

Question izzzz... How will inter fair against FC barca in the group stages. Will they be able to pull a Napoli vs Liverpool? :tongue:

barca have been great at home though even with their early struggles this season.
they've scored 5 twice without messi at the camp nou

it's a hard bet to call

Even though I shouldn't be nervous going into this game tomorrow, I am because I know Arsenal can pull an Arsenal anytime.

Not to mention we haven't beaten these cats in the league since 06 and Rashford got that brace that lost us the title in 2015.

no better time than now to break the hoodoo and put these man to the sword.

Just can't have Emerverde overthink this and pick the wrong team.

If ManU lose..I think that might be the last straw or near the last straw for ole

If ManU lose..I think that might be the last straw or near the last straw for ole
I don't think Ole is close to being fired, in fact he's at the wheel

Imo you can't fire Ole without getting rid of Woodward, how many failed managers does is an executive allowed to have?

Casemiro's house was robbed during the match yesterday, while his wife & kid were home. Maybe put security at around players houses during matches...

Spanish media starting to criticize Hazard for doing basically nothing in a white shirt so far. To be fair he’s coming off an injury, but hopefully some goals and assists come soon.

I don't think Ole is close to being fired, in fact he's at the wheel

Imo you can't fire Ole without getting rid of Woodward, how many failed managers does is an executive allowed to have?
His record is pretty disastrous right now and ManU placed 11 atm. L tomorrow and someones wig finna get split in ManUs camp.

They kept fouling the **** outta Hazard yesterday.
that happens to every good winger in spain though
hazard doesn't look himself tbh
he actually does look fat and slow and im not being overly critical

but people think the defense in the BPL is better... it isn't. it's just different.
hazard had an advantage in the BPL cause they were all giants who have trouble with quick players cause they can't move laterally.
it's the same reason why messi has such a great scoring record against english teams but in spain they are used to players who can dribble well and have a low center of gravity.

Speaking of great wingers, Neymar had another winner for PSG yesterday. He’s been their lone scorer in 3 1-0 wins. Goals have come in the 70th, and 2 golazos in the 87th and added time. I’m guessing this’ll quiet down most of the boo’ers.

is mcguire even playing for united right now? is he injured?
haven't heard much from him
LA Diggler LA Diggler

Yeah, he’s been playing, one of the few that’s not injured at the moment :smh:

He’s been fine this season although Haller did get the better of him in most aerial duals last week and he missed a great chance to score. He’ll look better if we ever sort out that midfield.

Ready for tomorrow. Prob my favorite game of the season

I swear if we don’t win :rolleyes:lol: COYG

I member when you BPL cats used to brag about these things. Now the tables have turned .
Pep came through and destroyed “the most competitive league in the world”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom