⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushed home from work to cath this Real game. How has it been

I feel like a draw was fitting. Still thought Bale was the most threatening player out there for RM.

Hazard certainly didn't shine, but Nacho stepped up big put in some nice crosses, we could have won on that Benz header, but you always take points when you can get them at Atleti. Our Midfield played their best match of the season, everybody held their own.

Inter looking like they'll put up a serious title challenge with Conte this year against Juve

Inter def challenging, I’m totally convinced. Inter vs Juve next week might be the most important match of the season so far in all the leagues.

Hoping it’s not a snoozefest like this Atlético vs RM game. Hate when Cholo plays scared. My dad called this too, he said 0-0. I want my 90 mins back.

I took a flyer on inter winning the league during the summer, looks like a decent bet so far, next week they can separate themselves

One bright spot of the derby for RM was that they went from trash defensively to 3 clean sheets in a row. The first of which was against Sevilla.

Side note but Phil and Ray today were saying Odegaard might be the best-performing player in La Liga at the moment which is pretty cool

Damn. Didn’t know inter was balling like that. They are coming to the camp nou on Wednesday. This should be interesting. Barca is still in 2nd gear right now and maybe no Messi

Damn. Didn’t know inter was balling like that. They are coming to the camp nou on Wednesday. This should be interesting. Barca is still in 2nd gear right now and maybe no Messi

Well the good news is Inter tied against that weak team in your group last match. And Barça tied Dortmund in a game y’all for SURE should have lost :lol:

But yea it’s a tough group but I got Barça and Dortmund going thru. I don’t think Conte has the squad yet for for the CL (maybe next year).

Conte seems fully focused on winning Serie A and sticking it to Juve. He’s been throwing some serious shade at Juve and Sarri :lol:

But definitely a must win for Barça next week. I think if Barça lose Wednesday, it will be Valverde’s last game.

I didn’t know it was named after a Chinese company. Thought it was named after someone named Wanda

1569720518388.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom