⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if spurs lose to United, this whole humble mourinho **** is going out the window
Na, Mourinho has an excuse. He just got to the team. Gonna take time, blah, blah, blah

that’s what I’m saying, all the pressure is on United. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ole does all he can for 0-0 draw.

last thing United fans wanna see is this again... :lol:

On the other hand United, United, United......

They let Poch slip away again, they’re so finished man.

I’ve seen so many of ole’s boys weigh in on how firing him now would be crazy, against what the club stands for, etc. I also keep getting told United is biggest club in the world. Yet we are pursuing with a manager now because “it’s the right thing to do”. Mannnnn.. look at the other big clubs. Would Madrid be ok with 7th place at end of November? Would Barca be content with Only 4 wins. Would Bayern, juve? Nope, none of them would be content, nor would they be in this situation . ppl will point to klopps success and the patience Liverpool showed. But he was a proven/winning coach. Ole is not. Poch is one of the best managers out.. you make the move now. Or atleast line him up for the summer.

Last edited:
^^^ Kind of reminds me of the current state of USC football. Mediocre *** head coach that needs to be axed yesterday, but waiting till the season is over.

God if I was a Spurs fan, my eyes would be full of water seeing these pics

Mou before the squad walks in

8c5f390c21cb49c5ce94e85c267fd490.gif

I read online that Poch had a clause in his contract that he can't go to another PL team in the same season after being sacked. So United actually doesn't have the option to even bring him in right now

I read online that Poch had a clause in his contract that he can't go to another PL team in the same season after being sacked. So United actually doesn't have the option to even bring him in right now

Then they better send representatives on a top secret mission to Poch, promise him everything for this summer. Do everything you can :lol:

I’ve seen so many of ole’s boys weigh in on how firing him now would be crazy, against what the club stands for, etc. I also keep getting told United is biggest club in the world. Yet we are pursuing with a manager now because “it’s the right thing to do”. Mannnnn.. look at the other big clubs. Would Madrid be ok with 7th place at end of November? Would Barca be content with Only 4 wins. Would Bayern, juve? Nope, none of them would be content, nor would they be in this situation . ppl will point to klopps success and the patience Liverpool showed. But he was a proven/winning coach. Ole is not. Poch is one of the best managers out.. you make the move now. Or atleast line him up for the summer.

By his boys you mean Rio & Neville and every other Man United guy in media who keeps giving Ole a pass?

Cause that’s an absolute fact, Ole has crazy protection in the media right now.

Just in case you’re bored....... (also had no idea Spurs have been blessed by Nike this much, I remember just last year it seemed they were getting Barça’s throwaways :lol: this purple with the navy Spurs vest is :pimp: )

As a United fan and a fan of Solskjaer as a player the only reason he still has a job is because he's a sentimental favourite at the club. The performances have been poor since the start of the year till now. Going into the season without any replacements for Lukaku and Sanchez was suicidal.

Solskjaer hasn't proved that he's ready for the big time yet and i really hope Utd somehow get Pochettino in,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom