⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mou wins the league next year with Spurs I will be so mad.

If Emery is still manager next year I might quit watching football

we should be easily qualifying for CL this year but were ****

Good that his teammates are embracing him

Bale, Ødegaard & Joao all back this weekend

Agreed. I’m personally not happy with his actions but I don’t see how unity and harmony in the group is a bad thing. It keeps Bale happier and presumably more productive, prevents a media side show/drama that spans the season, and avoids a rift in the locker room between players/coaches. Zidane is also showing support for Bale. Which is the right move strategically, to put emotions to the side.

It also means less Lucas Vazquez. Bale still has quality in the tank. Rodrygo is a star in the making but having him Vazquez and Brahim as our only options on the right wing, vs adding Bale in the mix is a massive difference. And also takes both mental and physical pressure off Rodrygo.

Bale :pimp:

Man really is a legend :lol:,glad his teammates appreciate him more than their fans

Even Zizou was defending him earlier

If Mou wins the league next year with Spurs I will be so mad.

If Emery is still manager next year I might quit watching football

we should be easily qualifying for CL this year but were ****
I don’t think that was ever a possibility. Too much bad blood between Arsenal and Mou

For the my dudes that have gone over to the UK and caught a game, what's the best way of doing so...how did you get tickets?

For the my dudes that have gone over to the UK and caught a game, what's the best way of doing so...how did you get tickets?
When you heading to the UK ? I'm trying to catch the Liverpool Sheffield game, but them ticket prices looking willlllddddd

When you heading to the UK ? I'm trying to catch the Liverpool Sheffield game, but them ticket prices looking willlllddddd

I'm not heading to the UK but one of my boys is. He had hit me up asking. I told him Viagogo, Stubhub and of course the official club sites. Was trying to see if there's anything else he can use. He's going next month

Same type of rumors and smoke coming out of Portugal too....

He’d be the perfect Ericksen replacement, with a higher motor and great finishing abilities. Belgium Belgium

1574465039024.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s why you gotta love Southern Europe. Been to Porto, Roma, Braga, RM, Barça games for all less than €100 :pimp:

I think the most expensive ticket I've bought was for Barca vs Sevilla for $170, and I had pretty good lower level seats. I refuse to pay more than $200 for any sports game (and even then, anything more than $150 has to be a major match/playoff game). Anything more than that, I'd rather just fly somewhere for the weekend

Man I have missed this joy, finally an exciting match again

The team looks hungry, we’re attacking a lot, creating some decent chances even without our most creative players, ...

And Son just hammered it in :pimp:

Coupé It Coupé It not believing anything about spurs in January. Mourinho/the club just said they have no money for transfers in January. Those Portuguese mags would be wise to actually pay attention to his interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom