⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the things I listed predates the causes you seem to outline. They BEEN hating on Pog's Mom and her custom jerseys at the games, for years now. They been criticizing him for his perceived lack of football iq, and been rounding it to being a "black player" as was his dancing and whatnot. They've hating him for what he stands for, where he grew up and what he looks like for the most part of his career.
A lot of the outside world seem to think racial tensions and racism are inexistent in France, judging by the amount of black players in EDF but a lot, quite the majority of french people call it an "African team" (not in a good way) before switching up and buying jerseys at the end of any competition.
But let me stop digressing.
I don't disagree that there is racism in France. Most of my experiences with white French people in the America's and Europe have been them being racist in some fashion. Hell, even the leftist side of France is still racist. Look at Macorons comments in regards to slavery and the black players on the French national team. I'm simply stating that I never heard of some of the issues that your stating regarding Pogba until he came to England and I also stated where I heard them from which was British pundits. They talked about his dancing, IQ, motivation, love for the game and his hair. I did not know French pundits were also analysing United games like that to know when he was dabbing and get different trims. You appear to be French no? So you may know better.

Last edited:
how Jack Graelish looking at this parade.

B8FF1787-255D-4298-9E88-CD36372E4FAB.jpeg

I’m definitely looking forward to the PSG-Madrid clash in next season’s UCL. You almost feel like its inevitable.

Either way, stoked for Saturday, Hazard looks “101%” so it’d be interesting to see him get some time in the final although a small part of me feels Bale deserves some minutes in the final, regardless of what the score looks like.

has Mbappe purposely strung anyone along? feel like the media are in their feels and are getting fans to buy into that narrative.

the constant coverage and media tendency to always want to break news really distorts what's really going on imo but I have no inside knowledge of the situation either.

from what I've seen Flo hasn't said anything negative about it, would be kind of stupid to when this guy will be available again soon.

I fear for Mbappe’s safety if that happens.

On some Luis Figo going back to Barça type of thing.

Which sounds ridiculous but could very well happen.

I feel that its inevitable, especially considering how high profile this was (comparable, but not quite as bad as the Figo situation)

from what I've seen Flo hasn't said anything negative about it, would be kind of stupid to when this guy will be available again soon.

Flo is calculative. He won’t say anything publicly. He’ll get Marca, or AS, or Chiringuito to speak on how he feels.

This is the game.

Mbappe is giving RM fans the benefit of the doubt tho.

Idk where he learned to speak English and Spanish during his career. The French aren’t known for speaking multiple languages like other Europeans. It’s extremely impressive.

a small part of me feels Bale deserves some minutes in the final, regardless of what the score looks like.

Nope. Legendary moments =/= club legend and dude just isn’t good enough nor does he care. He’s faked injuries a few times this season and his chosen to hide instead of close his RM career on a positive note like Marcelo.

Then again the counter argument could be that he loves RM so much he was willing to rob Atleti from their bench.

has Mbappe purposely strung anyone along? feel like the media are in their feels and are getting fans to buy into that narrative.

the constant coverage and media tendency to always want to break news really distorts what's really going on imo but I have no inside knowledge of the situation either.

Those reports don’t all just write themselves. Where there’s enough smoke there’s fire. He also did multiple interviews alluding to it, dropped a children’s book where he goes on to play for RM, etc.

Of course he wasn’t going to directly say certain things, but the same way Flo uses the media, players do too. Mbappe at times for example would use his mom to make certain announcements that strung RM fans along, and said he was in direct contact with Flo over the last year. I think all that is enough to count.

again I don't see it as stringing people along. he admittedly wanted to leave, told everyone so and psg ends up throwing crazy money at him along with two heads of state getting involved and who knows what else to get him to stay.

from my perspective it seems more like a hostage situation than mbappe manipulating anyone for his own means.

how Jack Graelish looking at this parade.

B8FF1787-255D-4298-9E88-CD36372E4FAB.jpeg

I expect him to be a lot better next year. Was overall ok this year and was good towards the backend. A lot of players at city have had so so to decent first years under pep but went off the next. I expect him to do the same otherwise the criticism should pick up and rightfully so. The talent there he just has to play smarter and get off that left wing

A lot of the outside world seem to think racial tensions and racism are inexistent in France, judging by the amount of black players in EDF but a lot, quite the majority of french people call it an "African team" (not in a good way) before switching up and buying jerseys at the end of any competition.
But let me stop digressing.
Just like the US, France is not as progressive as it likes to pretend it is.

It's on full display when you travel through France

I expect him to be a lot better next year. Was overall ok this year and was good towards the backend. A lot of players at city have had so so to decent first years under pep but went off the next. I expect him to do the same otherwise the criticism should pick up and rightfully so. The talent there he just has to play smarter and get off that left wing

Bernardo is a killer :lol:

Yeah we’ve had a few players who needed a year in the system before flourishing. I didn’t even think Jack was as bad as people made him out to be when he got opportunities to play but I understand considering the price tag. Tough year to get in the 11 most of the year with how well some of the guys were playing

This just came in, loving this one. Wasnt a fan of this past years kits, the vneck on the home and away were terrible and I dont even wana talk about the 3rd :lol: looks cleaaan in person

1653352617179.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom