⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate to say it but this is good news. For both RM and Hazard at this point.

It’s a shame how things turned out. You wonder what would have happened had Meunier not injured his ankle. But it’s pretty clear he’s got no place on the squad in the present or future. Going to need Newcastle to throw the bag :lol:

Last edited:
I don't doubt he wants to go somewhere to revive his career which would benefit both sides right now, but I don't see it being Chelsea, there's barely any available minutes over there already.

I could see him thinking it would be the right move on a personal and footballing level for him. But in reality he’d run into a a lot of the same issues footballing-wise that he has at Madrid.

I hate to say it but this is good news. For both RM and Hazard at this point.

It’s a shame how things turned out. You wonder what would have happened had Meunier not injured his ankle. But it’s pretty clear he’s got no place on the squad in the present or future. Going to need Newcastle to throw the bag :lol:

Tuchel is def not signing up for that :lol:

Hazard should hit up Stevie G srsly and go to Villa instead. No way he goes back to Chelsea

so that's why we haven't seen or heard of DT in a minute :smh: :smh:

What a shame he did that. I actually liked what he's contributed to AFTV over the years :smh:

They’re saying AFTV is finished? How? DT doesn’t own AFTV. Robbie does. DT was just a personality like everyone else. How would Robbie know?

I wouldn't say AFTV is done but the main one's that made it popular (DT, Troopz, Claude) are gone. They still have Ty :lol: and y'all know Don Robbie always gonna be good :pimp:

I wouldn't say AFTV is done but the main one's that made it popular (DT, Troopz, Claude) are gone. They still have Ty :lol: and y'all know Don Robbie always gonna be good :pimp:

No they’re saying they’re done because they’ve known all this. And AFTV still put him on the air.

What I’m saying is England’s judicial system is different to here and other places.

Things are under wraps over there much more. Someone could be going thru a trial in England without their employers knowing it.

Robbie could have brought him back not even knowing what’s going on in DT’s life. Idk why Troopz or Robbie are being attacked. Let them speak up first. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom