• Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got some cheap *** Bridgestones on my car
mean.gif
i got 20" bridgestone duelers alenza on my truck

no complaints here

Last edited:
- Malaga forward Juanmi will sign for Southampton, Sky understands, after the Saints agreed to meet the player's €7m release clause in his contract.

- Real Madrid "are interested" in signing Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba this summer, the La Liga club's Castilla coach Zinedine Zidane told French radio station RTL.

- Barcelona defender Marc Bartra may leave the Nou Camp this summer, according to the player's agent. Barta has been linked with a move to Spurs next season and the north Londoners could even land the Spaniard for as little as €12m.

- Arsenal hope to tie winger Theo Walcott down to a long-term contract shortly, according to reports in the Daily Telegraph.

- Arsenal are leading Paris Saint-Germain, Tottenham and Manchester United in the race to sign Petr Cech, according to the goalkeeper's coach at Chelsea.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/06/update-on-consultation-process.html

Update on consultation process
news 17 hours

A year ago a study of the area from Fulham Broadway to Stamford Bridge and beyond was commissioned by Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich to examine the potential of upgrading the streetscape.

The study also began to assess the feasibility of an expansion of the stadium capacity within the existing historical site boundary, based on the principles of improving site access, benefiting the neighbourhood and enhancing the spectator experience.

Mr Abramovich has appointed a professional team to assess, in more detail, the feasibility of expanding the existing stadium capacity at Stamford Bridge Grounds.

The process now enters a further local consultation phase. This will include an explanation of the rationale for expansion, driven by spectator demand for more seats and the need to increase stadium revenue to remain competitive with our major rivals, this revenue being especially important under Financial Fair Play rules.

Technical solutions for stadium capacity expansion are being investigated initially.

This stage of the consultation will focus at present on discussing the rationale and technical solutions for expansion with residents and match-going spectators.

Local stakeholders, neighbours, season ticket holders and club members will be invited to comment on the potential expansion.

This feedback, which to date has assisted our progress in earlier stages, will continue to inform the next stage of the study.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-face-three-years-away-redevelop-stadium.html

Chelsea face three years away from Stamford Bridge as they invite fans to view plans for revamped 60,000 stadium
- Chelsea are offering the chance to view new plans for Stamford Bridge
- Premier League champions want to expand to a 60,000 capacity in SW6
- Fans and local residents are invited to an exhibition from June 30-July 2
- Redevelopment would take at least three years to complete
- Wembley Stadium and Twickenham sounded out as temporary homes

not a fan at all of the chelsea kits...

Gerry will do good at everton.. think its a right decision. Gerry needs mentorship and direction, something Barca doesn't seem like giving its youth as of late. La Masia has become such a waste

not a fan at all of the chelsea kits...

Gerry will do good at everton.. think its a right decision. Gerry needs mentorship and direction, something Barca doesn't seem like giving its youth as of late. La Masia has become such a waste

I don't think La Masia is a waste, I think it's the leadership that isn't providing a clear plan on what to do with the talent it has. There's a nice group of players on the Juvenil A teams & below. Players that could carry the club for decades. I've written about them in either this or the last campaign's thread...

Gerry's case is different. He's had the reputation of having a huge head/ego coming into La Masia & that hasn't changed. In fact it's gotten worse as evidenced by the comments Unai Emery made recently.

If anyone has watched Gerry play in the few appearances with Sevilla, son is still steady trying to take on 3-4 defenders with teammate open. He's a black hole on the pitch. You pass him the ball & you'll never see it again... :lol:

I don't think La Masia is a waste, I think it's the leadership that isn't providing a clear plan on what to do with the talent it has. There's a nice group of players on the Juvenil A teams & below. Players that could carry the club for decades. I've written about them in either this or the last campaign's thread...

Gerry's case is different. He's had the reputation of having a huge head/ego coming into La Masia & that hasn't changed. In fact it's gotten worse as evidenced by the comments Unai Emery made recently.

If anyone has watched Gerry play in the few appearances with Sevilla, son is still steady trying to take on 3-4 defenders with teammate open. He's a black hole on the pitch. You pass him the ball & you'll never see it again... :lol:

I think Gerry is still young enough to turn it around..

Spending money on developing talent, just to not utilize said talent.. then selling talent (or even worse losing for free), just to buy them back later = definition of waste IMO

But hey the rest of us can just take advantage of this I suppose :smokin

It's available for preorder on puma.com

Looks a little funky from the side.  The red is shaped like a baby's bib.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/tires/continental.html

friend of mine bought a brand new mini that came with continentals. tires didnt even last a year ( 8000) miles before she had to replace them

Well I don't know what your friend is doing but Continentals are one of the top rated brands by many and consumer reports.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/03/what-brands-make-the-best-tires/index.htm

My dads 7 series has had continentals for damn near 30k miles so far. The specific model I bought are highly rated as well. I should be fine.

But whatever, agree to disagree. :lol: if that happened to your friend tho, he should send a complaint.

Well I don't know what your friend is doing but Continentals are one of the top rated brands by many and consumer reports.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/03/what-brands-make-the-best-tires/index.htm

My dads 7 series has had continentals for damn near 30k miles so far. The specific model I bought are highly rated as well. I should be fine.

But whatever, agree to disagree.
laugh.gif
if that happened to your friend tho, he should send a complaint.
Yup

Continental makes awesome tires, not only that they make a ton of other great products from brakes and belts to electronics

got home just in time to catch the anthems
Hope el tri can put on a solid performance

Alexis gonna Alexis though....

Vamos el tri

oh my god what a match!

Mexico had me on the edge the whole time, especially the defenders and the goalie :x

This is a clutch as draw. that one point was beneficial.

Vuoso with two goals. Mexico wasted chances, but chile got 2 goals disallowed.

Crazy match.

edit- frankly though, I don't know if chile plans to get to the finals with this team... let me rephrase, i don't know how chile plans to make it that far with that squad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom