Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
literally laughing out loud at the Lalas tweet 
laugh.gif

Son... LALAS with the ether.... thats prolly the best thing he's done post retirement.

Great way to treat a man who's made them millions over the last 2 seasons and brought the club to the elite.

Without Nige we'd still be languishing in the championship. Absolutely gutted, and the way they apparently sacked him as just pissed me off even more.

^ :tongue:

View media item 1608161
TalkSport is reporting Liverpool have signed Benteke this morning... If that's true, they did a good job upgrading their attack (provided Sturridge comes back healthy). I think Firmino will take Sterling's place...

Last edited:
^ Yeah I know but it's news in the silly season just like all those Barca rumors... :rolleyes :wink:

Edit - Keep seeing these Turan to Camp Nou rumors... Don't really need him... Would be a "meh" signing... Please go to Stamford Bridge please?

Edit pt II - A contingent from Camp Nou which includes Albert Soler (director of sporting institutional relations) is traveling to Turin to join Ariedo Braida to meet Juve CEO Guiseppe Marotta... :rolleyes

Since the failed signing of Sao Paulo's Rodrigo Caio who is no going to Atletico Madrid, Valencia has fired president Amadeo Salvo & general manger Rufete or rather they are leaving the team... :x

Last edited:
Gio to LA Galaxy huh? I get it but I guess the rich get richer... Waive buh bye to parity now... Lower ends teams in the MLS are already trying to get by trying to spend as little money as possible...

FALCAO NEARING MOVE

View media item 1608200
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao has completed the formalities of his one-year loan move to Chelsea and will link up with his new club on their pre-season tour of North America, the striker's family has reportedly told the Guardian.

The Premier League champions are expected to pay around £180,000-a-week for the year, and a loan fee of around £4million.

Shaqiri must have the worst luck ever or just has a really crappy personality.

I'm saying though. I always thought dude was good. Worth more then $12M and to Stoke? Whats his deal?

Liverpool hopefully cooking next year if the Benteke rumor is true. I still don't like their defensive mid (henderson, Allen, Lucas maybe Can? and Milner??) And who plays up top Sturridge and Benteke and Ings on the bench? Balo gone? Borrini and Lambert still there?

Barca Galaticos... :lol: :rolleyes

Damn, I read Pogba's agent Mino Raiola was asking for €12m a year after taxes... If true, Pogba would make more than Iniesta, Neymar, & Hannibal.

If true, somewhere Laporta be like... :lol:

View media item 1608334

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom