🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Dont forget the cellphones also, every time a tweet alert goes off they are praying its the BIG ONE

yea you're right

the last two NDC tweet had me scrambling to my computer :lol:

stop paying NDC :smh:

lol i already know i'm going to take the L but that doesnt stop me from trying :lol:

Last edited:
where tf can i find the burgundys man ...

only place i can find them/in my size is on ebay from a chinese seller and the pics look terrible so i passed
I seen the same ones... Half tempted still. I want to get the black and navy ones too but can't find them...

Last edited:
size run to 13...

why u do dis
frown.gif

Goodness gracious. Wellgosh wasn't messing around with those Midnights. Ordered around 7pm on Saturday, and just got an email that they were delivered. Can't wait to get home and see these things. Thanks again @Gatorbeltsnpattiemelts!!

Peace,
J

I think it's time for me to finally pick up the Poisons Greens. After all the hype the PGs had when pics first surfaced, I'm still surprised how low they've gone.
They were hyped in this thread... But the rest of the sneaker community especially the resellers/beasts only care if it's in a white box. That's why everything non-SP has gotten discounted

Same with the lavas when they first released. Dudes were paying $250 for em. I bet they regret that decision. I had to keep reminding a friend about the last release, and once the dust settled, would probably be the same this time.

Goodness gracious. Wellgosh wasn't messing around with those Midnights. Ordered around 7pm on Saturday, and just got an email that they were delivered. Can't wait to get home and see these things. Thanks again @Gatorbeltsnpattiemelts!!

Peace,
J

J, I was looking on Wellgosh and Patta to cop the MIdnights myself since it doesn't seem we are getting a release here in the states. What was the total including shipping from Wellgosh?

Back
Top Bottom