🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

J, I was looking on Wellgosh and Patta to cop the MIdnights myself since it doesn't seem we are getting a release here in the states. What was the total including shipping from Wellgosh?

You know, I was actually just coming in to post this. On the site, it said $155, but I used PayPal and we must've had a good conversion rate Saturday because my total came out to $146. Nice little bonus for me.

Thanks ARK!! And yeah, they're beautiful!

Peace,
J

nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-navy-burgundy-3.jpg

Just copped the Euro Burgundy's for a decent price in my size. Guy was traveling through euro and brought them back. I took a shot at investing in them now in case they never release or the Burgundy Black pair is what comes state side. Regardless can't wait..

Side Note: Love These!  

Last edited:

A lot of shopify sites are like that if there was a paypal option which it isnt on concepts, then you couldve switched shipping/billing to where ever you want.

Try calling them customer service is pretty good with cncpts in my experience. Im sure they would like the sale.

Im still going to hold out. Im lookin for that blkfriday deal :smokin

man why does it have to be on size? though :rolleyes :smh:

not my size anyway so good

Last edited:
Called up Concepts this morning to see if I could get the Poison Greens shipped to my school but no dice. Hopefully I come up on them for a similar price at another store. I guess I just gotta be patient.

Called up Concepts this morning to see if I could get the Poison Greens shipped to my school but no dice. Hopefully I come up on them for a similar price at another store. I guess I just gotta be patient.
just have them shipped to the billing address (i assume your parents) and pick them up when you see them next

Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm up to (I think) 24 Air Tech II CW's now. I went down that non-OG road.

I've been rocking my Air Flare samples too, but it seems that they are unknown to the Hypebeasts.

How have you (those I know) all been?

I ended up picking the lavas off eastbay for 90 shipped. They sent me a 25% off voucher. They also had the 20% available. Its good these are easily attainable after making that first limited run.

just have them shipped to the billing address (i assume your parents) and pick them up when you see them next
Yeah I definitely would have done that but I figure I'll just wait it out and see if the price drops lower or if they pop up on another site. I told myself I'd chill with the sneaker purchases so I'll use this as some sort of twisted logic to justify not scooping them up right now. Pretty sure I've seen Turbos and Kumquats go lower than $75. Hopefully this happens with the Poison Greens.

Plus, my mom loves giving me an earful whenever I buy a new pair of sneakers. Not tryna hear all that lol 

Plus, my mom loves giving me an earful whenever I buy a new pair of sneakers. Not tryna hear all that lol 
Word.

Even as an adult, I'm still getting the "NEW SNEAKERS AGAIN?  DO YOU NEED THAT MANY?" (in a ball busting joking manner) from my moms whenever she sees me....even if they aren't new.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom