🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Copped those Midnight Navys on release and come to think of it I should of waited. But whatevers I didn't think they would make it stateside and I guess I'm still right. But I did just cop the Burgundys off Size? Right now. $106 shipped sounds pretty good to me. Never had a problem with size? Either

Only gs from what i can see so far.

View media item 1209706

Another ATC II (GS) CW

Pic via Suppa Store

View media item 1212362

Pass on both of these if they were in men's. Especially the top pair

:smokin. Need to get a pair before pairs dry up.
Too clean. I may just have to pick up a pair especially where the prices are at now.

+1

I've seen some U.S. open 2s and Wimbledon 2s go for some really decent (175ish) prices in the last few days, so if you're still in the market, now is a pretty good time before they dry up and settle at a higher price.

I've seen some U.S. open 2s and Wimbledon 2s go for some really decent (175ish) prices in the last few days, so if you're still in the market, now is a pretty good time before they dry up and settle at a higher price.
french opens are getting down around that area soon...

all these resellers holding on for dear life!!!

I saw a pair of the Wimbledon 2's go for $150 on an auction the other day... I'd probably get another pair if I could get them for that much...

^ other than the standard gougers I find the price for almost every ATC to be extremely inexpensive everywhere I look except for stand outs like black/black US opens or an occasional Australian Open. French Opens, Burgundy's and Lavas all respectably near retail or below retail and still see prices going down lol. 

^ other than the standard gougers I find the price for almost every ATC to be extremely inexpensive everywhere I look except for stand outs like black/black US opens or an occasional Australian Open. French Opens, Burgundy's and Lavas all respectably near retail or below retail and still see prices going down lol. 

If it is the case that the Uso2 was the last ATC2 SP for now and they move on to another model for the upcoming Grand Slams (given there still will be SP ATC's after all) the prices will skyrocket... Even for the 2014 GS's !

Last edited:
And if they are going on with it and make more ATC2 SP's (which would be a big mistake by Nike imo), i think all of the 2014s will lose their remaining value and you are able to cop them even below retail.

Last edited:
The only 2014 SP's that will be reasonably priced going forward are the USO2. They'll end up rocketing when pairs become scarce too.

And if they are going on with it and make more ATC2 SP's (which would be a big mistake by Nike imo), i think all of the 2014s will lose their remaining value and you are able to cop them even below retail.
I'd like to see more ATC2 SP's.  Move forward away from Grand Slams, but release SP versions outside of GS with comparable slam quality.  

I'd like to see more ATC2 SP's.  Move forward away from Grand Slams, but release SP versions outside of GS with comparable slam quality.  
i like to see more too, at some point... I am a fan of this model. BUT... if they keep going at that pace, it will become the next Air Force 1, and everyone, including me, will be fed up. They have to put them away for quite a while, otherwise they will destroy it.

Last edited:
I wish Nike would put out the first ATC at least or retro more of the Agassi line. I mean the ATC2 is nice and it's my favorite model out of the line but I would love to have some other models already

Back
Top Bottom