🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I bet they pulled it once they pushed the entire US Open collection back. Didn't want that sitting out there with the other gear being held 3 weeks.

It had almost an fsr but each size said limited quantity order soon so I'm not sure what's going on. It just doesn't make sense to me that the would pull it intentionally, especially when it's on the other sites. I have seen products disappear and re-appear on ndc before so we'll see what happens. Maybe they pulled it just to drop it again with other stuff tomorrow :wow:

But I doubt it.

It had almost an fsr but each size said limited quantity order soon so I'm not sure what's going on. It just doesn't make sense to me that the would pull it intentionally, especially when it's on the other sites. I have seen products disappear and re-appear on ndc before so we'll see what happens. Maybe they pulled it just to drop it again with other stuff tomorrow :wow:

But I doubt it.

So what’s dropping tomorrow then and what drops later? When is that headband coming out?

Hopefully tomorrow is a good day. Even if it’s pre order to ship later.
We all need something to look forward to.

So what’s dropping tomorrow then and what drops later? When is that headband coming out?

Nobody knows. I think the tennis sites believed they would have some stuff by August 1st but I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets pushed back a few weeks later before theUS Open starts to create more hype.

But I doubt it.

That would be something, but they aren't dropping the gear tomorrow. Just not gonna happen. Mike has been pretty firm on the pushback of release dates and keeping firm to the new ones. I'm okay with this as it give me time to get the funds from shoe sales to pay for the new stuff.

That would be something, but they aren't dropping the gear tomorrow. Just not gonna happen. Mike has been pretty firm on the pushback of release dates and keeping firm to the new ones. I'm okay with this as it give me time to get the funds from shoe sales to pay for the new stuff.

I said I don’ think it will release tomorrow but the tennis sites were expecting it initially. I think it will release in 2-3 weeks. But I won’t be surprised if one item or so releases soon. I checked with a local tennis shop and they aren’t getting any of it. But I’ve waited too long for this stuff, release it now please.

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm usually a lurker but I've been brought out of the shadows recently by my pops (sort of). He's an avid tennis player and always rocked Agassi gear since I was "yung", so I copped him some ATC2 retros and a shirt to match from Vollaix (not pictured but fire) to give him that OG feeling:

2020-06-30.jpg
Honestly, I never seen my dad like that from nostalgia pieces, he immediately threw it on :lol:.

I've been rockin with Adidas due to comfort for the last decade or so (boost), but I'm coming around on Agassi due to the childhood inspiration (and tinker's classic, timeless designs). Some recent pickups:

2020-07-23.jpg

IMG_20200730_144019.jpg

On the prowl for some ATC3 or 4, but any OG colors get my attention. Hyped for tomorrow's release!

Hello all. I'm usually a lurker but I've been brought out of the shadows recently by my pops (sort of). He's an avid tennis player and always rocked Agassi gear since I was "yung", so I copped him some ATC2 retros and a shirt to match from Vollaix (not pictured but fire) to give him that OG feeling:

2020-06-30.jpg
Honestly, I never seen my dad like that from nostalgia pieces, he immediately threw it on :lol:.

I've been rockin with Adidas due to comfort for the last decade or so (boost), but I'm coming around on Agassi due to the childhood inspiration (and tinker's classic, timeless designs). Some recent pickups:

2020-07-23.jpg

IMG_20200730_144019.jpg

On the prowl for some ATC3 or 4, but any OG colors get my attention. Hyped for tomorrow's release!

Well, I hate to break it to you, but Nike push the release back of all the gear to the 24th due to Covid19. They have been pushing back lots of releases lately. Just a heads up.

Yeah it's a bummer, but I look at it as, we have been waiting for this for 30 years, what's another 3 weeks. 👍

Well, I hate to break it to you, but Nike push the release back of all the gear to the 24th due to Covid19. They have been pushing back lots of releases lately. Just a heads up.

Yeah it's a bummer, but I look at it as, we have been waiting for this for 30 years, what's another 3 weeks. 👍

That ain't no problem, shout out Shannon Sharpe :smile:

Thanks for the intel though.

Do they ship to USA ? Lol
Is that legit ? We didn’t see that coming out???

edit. I see they don’t ship to USA

Last edited:
Need!! But it doesn’t make sense why some only some small overseas got it and nobody else. It’s like when tennis-direct was the only one to get the Wimbledon II first edition.

Back
Top Bottom