🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

At first glance I thought
Agassi!
49F29EE8-0190-48DD-87A6-C3FE2BEB5FD9.jpeg
At first glance I thought Kiefer Sutherland was actually in this thread...

Nike app has the og vapor cage colorway at 82$! Atc iv cerise colorway

Hey buddy, those are the women's shoes, not men's.

Screenshot_20201014-211452.png

They haven't had the launch color way in men's for a long while. I had to get my pair from France back in the early summer. 👍

Wow my order from Midwest finally shipped (neon and white hats). Better late than never I suppose.

yo tennis warehouse sent 2 of my 3 items today

do they usually do this or should i be concerned

That's not uncommon for them.

I just recently placed an order (with them) which included some leather grips for my racquets.

They sent me the leather grips after the other items had been shipped out.

Does anyone have this shirt, who can comment on the fit? Is it like the Challenge Court shirts, meaning huge (loose fit), or is it a normal shirt? I'll finally order it and cancel my last remaining order on TW. Thanks.

Does anyone have this shirt, who can comment on the fit? Is it like the Challenge Court shirts, meaning huge (loose fit), or is it a normal shirt? I'll finally order it and cancel my last remaining order on TW. Thanks.

I have it in a Lg, for comparison the CC logo shirts I have in a sz M.

So yeah, more so a normal fit.

It has a normal fit and isn’t like the challenge court tees that are a loose fit

Back
Top Bottom