🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Black and blue denim jacket, ember and volt polos, light blue denim shorts, ember CC tee up on prodirect.

thanks. Pulled the trigger on the polo so hope it’s in stock. Has anyone played in the sportswear polos? Assume they’re okay if 100% poly.

couldn’t ever track down the crew, so I’ll be happy with this.

Last edited:
Black and blue denim jacket, ember and volt polos, light blue denim shorts, ember CC tee up on prodirect.

I tried to order on prodirect about a month ago and they required a screenshot of PayPal showing the transaction, a screenshot of the email from PayPal showing the transaction, pictures of a bill with my address, a picture of a drivers license, and a picture of a credit card used for the purchase.

I didn’t send them the pictures and that’s the last time I will ever try to use prodirect again. Garbage company if you ask me.

I tried to order on prodirect about a month ago and they required a screenshot of PayPal showing the transaction, a screenshot of the email from PayPal showing the transaction, pictures of a bill with my address, a picture of a drivers license, and a picture of a credit card used for the purchase.

I didn’t send them the pictures and that’s the last time I will ever try to use prodirect again. Garbage company if you ask me.

WHAT?!!! In the words of a famous tennis player, "You cannot be serious"!!! That is the most asinine procedure I've ever heard of a shop tell a customer to do. You should have asked them, while your at it, proving you paid for them, if you can grab them from the warehouse, box them up yourself and print the label too! Thanks for the info. I'll keep that shop on the "F NO" list. 👍

Reactions: ARK
I found finally the black knit wash shorts in Europe. I am not sure if share the name of the shop, they still have some M and L sizes available. Maybe I can do it by private message...

On the other hand, the black-neo teal jacket is starting to show up in Nike website again and in some other stores. I might get mine shipped soon, I ordered mine back in August.

I have a question regarding the "hot lava" polo, I did order two, one in size M in august and another one in size S like 2-3 weeks ago. I can notice the colour is not the same, the S size is even more "red" that the M. Have someone notice the same?

Black Neo Teal Jacket is up on Midwest in all sizes!

Thank you very much! Last thing I've been looking for in this collection. Placed my order for two mediums. And I spent the extra $14.95 for one day shipping. LOL. So if they are actually in-stock I hope to get them delivered by Thursday.

Just note looks like medium and large are in stock. Sizes small, x-large, and xx-large are a pre-order with shipping in 7-10 days.

Last edited:
Randomly my white hat from August showed up on my doorstep last night from Midwest.

3 weeks after I requested my refund and 9 days after opening a PayPal dispute.

No shipping email no email responses at all in over 2weeks they didnt even respond to Paypal contacting them

Ive got my hat but theyll never see my business again some of the worst customer service ive experienced.

Smooth copped another black CC in a size L off that FNL link. May even go ahead and keep the M I have as back up for when I want to layer underneath with a jacket or hoody (my logic). Will rock the L otherwise. Anyway I’m officially, officially done with this release now until next years rumored collection if it happens. Or better yet can we get some shoes now Nike :nerd:?

Last edited:
Randomly my white hat from August showed up on my doorstep last night from Midwest.

3 weeks after I requested my refund and 9 days after opening a PayPal dispute.

No shipping email no email responses at all in over 2weeks they didnt even respond to Paypal contacting them

Ive got my hat but theyll never see my business again some of the worst customer service ive experienced.
I was waiting for some tees from them and I followed up with them once a month in August and September about my order. I was about to do so again but saw they sent me the tracking on my order.

they’ve been really good to me when I’ve reached out and let me know that a lot of the delays came from delayed shipments from Nike. They just didn’t know when they were getting shipments in but assured me that theyd ship them as soon as they could. It sucks to hear you had a bad experience but they aren’t fully to blame on this especially with Rona

Received my two mediums white/black/neo turq jackets from Midwest Sports. I used 1 day shipping I wasn't going to miss out or have my order placed on backorder. I'm done with this CC collection unless I can double up on the pants.

It also seems like Midwest Sports took down the jacket last night since it cant be found anymore.

Attachments

• 20201022_142713.jpg
    20201022_142713.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 20201022_142722.jpg
    20201022_142722.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1,080
Hi all. This is my first post, but love this thread and love Agassi and his Challenge Court gear. Like many of you, this "reissued" Challenge Court Collection has a been a dream in the making for a long time! Something about that fiery logo that takes me back to the "good ole days".

A few weeks back, I placed a pretty large order from TennisPros.eu I received the order, but then a couple weeks later got a bill (they call it an International Package Services Invoice) from UPS that included a disbursement fee, additional tariff lines and a duty amount. The bill was pretty big (about 25% of the order total). I was wondering if any of you have gotten this type of bill before and if you just went ahead and paid it or took another route. I'm located in the US, and have bought a ton of stuff online over the past few years including lots of stuff from Europe, but this was my first time getting hit with one of these. Any tips/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Received my two mediums white/black/neo turq jackets from Midwest Sports. I used 1 day shipping I wasn't going to miss out or have my order placed on backorder. I'm done with this CC collection unless I can double up on the pants.

It also seems like Midwest Sports took down the jacket last night since it cant be found anymore.

I bought 3 of them previously as I can't get enough of them. I was surprised they restocked though.

:lol: Still haven’t my neo teal jacket from TE only item outstanding from my order from the initial drop almost 2 months ago

I cancelled my order from them once I heard from Midwest that my jackets were shipped. I would call TE. I also placed my order two months ago and haven't heard a thing from them. I hope they are still getting their shipment of them.

Maybe there is still hope that NDC still gets these in since they haven't taken them off of the website yet. I will triple up if they do. Also since Midwest Sports just got a shipment in maybe the other sites will get them in also. Hopefully everyone who wants this jacket can get it even though they should have been out months ago.

Yeah I’m hoping NDC gets it. I started returning some of the stuff I got off TE because I was able to get the same items from Nike.

I missed the boat on the Midwest cause I assume they weren’t actually in stock And ready to ship smh

Back
Top Bottom