🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Neo teal jacket finally shipped from TE. They sent me two shipping emails with tracking number for part of my order that was delivered earlier this month

So I decided to log in to check and saw the correct tracking info for the jacket :lol:

still hoping ndc has them so I can return the one from TE and give Nike my business

TennisExpress has medium and large available in the white/black/neo turq jacket.

Hopefully it means NDC will get their stock soon.

TennisExpress has medium and large available in the white/black/neo turq jacket.

Looks like they got the shipment in. Confirmation that my jacket finally shipped :lol:

Looks like they got the shipment in. Confirmation that my jacket finally shipped :lol:

Of course it happens after I cancelled my order from TE and received my order from Midwest Sports. The only thing that matters is that I finally have two of the jackets. Hopefully nothing else new until next year so my wallet can take a breather. I'm just going to have to slowly wear what I bought since August or my wife is going to kill me on how much I spent on this collection.

Hi all. This is my first post, but love this thread and love Agassi and his Challenge Court gear. Like many of you, this "reissued" Challenge Court Collection has a been a dream in the making for a long time! Something about that fiery logo that takes me back to the "good ole days".

A few weeks back, I placed a pretty large order from TennisPros.eu I received the order, but then a couple weeks later got a bill (they call it an International Package Services Invoice) from UPS that included a disbursement fee, additional tariff lines and a duty amount. The bill was pretty big (about 25% of the order total). I was wondering if any of you have gotten this type of bill before and if you just went ahead and paid it or took another route. I'm located in the US, and have bought a ton of stuff online over the past few years including lots of stuff from Europe, but this was my first time getting hit with one of these. Any tips/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Hey buddy, I'll give this a try. How much did you order from over there, if you don't mind posting? I ask as there is a fee based on a total amount of the shipment. It used to be super low, but the government changed it years ago. I believe it's $700 and under there is no duty fee. That's the only thing I can think of, if you did order a large order that was up there in price. I've ordered from overseas plenty and never got hit with a customs claim.

Hey buddy, I'll give this a try. How much did you order from over there, if you don't mind posting? I ask as there is a fee based on a total amount of the shipment. It used to be super low, but the government changed it years ago. I believe it's $700 and under there is no duty fee. That's the only thing I can think of, if you did order a large order that was up there in price. I've ordered from overseas plenty and never got hit with a customs claim.

Thanks for the feedback 05fordgt. The order was pretty big ...lol...ended up being about a $1,000 with shipping. I wasn't taking chances so I got multiple sizes because I heard of all the weirdness in the sizing of the collection. I think I played myself by making such a big order, so maybe that's why it was flagged for duty fees? (the bill I got from UPS was about another $220) It's probably worth emailing the vendor and seeing what they say about it. I'm thankful to be able to bounce my questions off on the members of this thread! A very helpful community!

Worth the wait.. ordered from Tennis Warehouse in August and gave up. Did t think it would ever come.. haha.
9D526E40-767E-495C-9253-5C5581644D31.jpeg

Did anyone else order off of FL? I’m not sure I really mind, but I ordered a black shirt and received a white one. I might complain just to see if I can get the black one too. I also ordered the flame ball shirt listed as “cyber green” expecting hot lime since that’s what the picture looks like, but no, it must actually be cyber green because I’ve never seen this color before.

Did anyone else order off of FL? I’m not sure I really mind, but I ordered a black shirt and received a white one. I might complain just to see if I can get the black one too. I also ordered the flame ball shirt listed as “cyber green” expecting hot lime since that’s what the picture looks like, but no, it must actually be cyber green because I’ve never seen this color before.

It will be hot lime. You should be good.

Hi,

Any advice on the sizing of the track long pants? I am 5'9 75kg. It seems they are loose fit, but I cannot decide between a M and a S, mostly worried of the M being too long as I dont have long legs.

Thank you very much!

Same happened to me. Lol
Ordered black. Got white

Hi,

Any advice on the sizing of the track long pants? I am 5'9 75kg. It seems they are loose fit, but I cannot decide between a M and a S, mostly worried of the M being too long as I dont have long legs.

Thank you very much!

Hey buddy, I am 6' and about 185-190. My inseam is about a 33 or so. I grabbed the XL only because I wanted them a little long. They have elastic at the bottom and I never wear any warmup pants without wearing a pair of gym shorts under them. I just wanted a little extra room for when I sit down, they don't come up the leg too much. I'd go with the M just to be safe.

Late to the party, but wondered if those who had the flame ball loose fitting shirts could let me know on sizing? I’m 6’1 2bills If it’s loose would L work?

Hi,

Thank you very much!
5' 7" 155 32w/30leg I originally ordered a medium but they were to baggy in the crotch butt area so reordered a small which fit like a normal medium.

Iam medium in pretty much all other nike pants windbreakers especially.

I got some of the court logo sweatpants recently and they have the same diaper crotch. I sized down and still diaper crotch. I guess that’s just what Nike is doing these days so you don’t split your britches in the warmup.

I got some of the court logo sweatpants recently and they have the same diaper crotch. I sized down and still diaper crotch. I guess that’s just what Nike is doing these days so you don’t split your britches in the warmup.

That's how the warm-up pants were back then. Very baggy & loose. They aren't like the tapered slim joggers of today (which I freaking hate with a passion).

Indeed they were, but I hadn’t personally seen the diamond shaped, multi-piece crotch design that Nike is using until the flex ace shorts came out.

All one has to do to get rid of the "diaper look" is to wear gym shorts under them. If you just wear them like pants over underwear, then it will have more room. They were always meant to have workout shorts under them, hence the term warmup. Take them off to play once you warm up.

Back
Top Bottom