🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The tease.

14695854582_32679b4c07.jpg

Anyone know if these are OK for someone with slightly wider feet? Normally a 10.5 and am trying to decide on whether I should give these a shot, and if so maybe 11?

Nike is remastering the bank accounts from you guys in here by releasing the new 2016 Lava retros
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well color looks pretty close to the 14s but a little more orange. Looks like there is a little more splatter and not such a hard cutoff too.

From  FB
The pic's a bit warm so I tweaked the white-balance to get a better idea of the Hot Lava.

The '16 does look a bit more orangey, but it could be the light reflecting off of the orange Nike box.  

23931794623_7c36af9a49_o.jpg

^^^ if thats the true color and not reflection of any light, thats a dramatic contrast. i think i'll back track for 14's. ^^^

anyone know how the recently released perfs are doing? they sitting on shelves?  ndc still has them stocked in a fsr.  

Last edited:
imo with the comparison pics above the pair from '14 looks way better the '16 pair looks like a tropical orange probably going to cop new release pair on deep disco tho. 

Do you know this for sure?

Assuming that he just said it because the asphalt site put "leather upper" in the description but I don't see how it won't be synthetic. I'm not a fan of those pin holes on the side of the shoe (looks exaggerated) but I guess we are supposed to be happy that the color isn't the messed up color of the 14's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom