🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Hyped to hear the finished version of Faithful

Child's Play sounds like some Cocky I'm bragging I'm the best this to easy type flow

Starting Dislike Hotline Bling it's been meme'd vine'd and used way to much

9?

9am in?

Kind of ruined it for myself since I've been playing the leaks since they dropped.

Last edited:
I hope views is that track that leaked back in July with that one verse from some random guy.

Yo what song was that I remember it was a freestyle right?
It was literally called Views from the 6 when it leaked which now makes Googling it impossible.

Summer 16 is going on my version, I've only heard Controlla one time so I don't mind it being in there.

I didn't listen to any of the leaks more than twice, glad I didn't.

Last edited:
Only song I'm not sold on being on there is faithful. Hopefully pimp c is off the final version.

Other than that we in there :pimp:

Fire and Desire is a rick james song

So my interest is peeked if Drake will go old school on this one

Weston Road

'Views' the title/word alone has become so big (hashtags, people just saying it, more marketable)

But VFT6 is more sensical in a discography sense for Drake...if that makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancehall Drake ain't bad at all :pimp:

Views is a better title. I'll never acknowledge Toronto as no damn "6". East Atlanta is the only, and original "6".

Wonder if he is even on summers over interlude. Could be a look for pnd or dvsn. Refuse to believe Weston road flows ain't gonna be the one.

Idk man, Drake had/has a chance to solidify this whole '6' movement with something as simple as a album title

I hope views is that track that leaked back in July with that one verse from some random guy.

This one?
This would be it. Thanks bro.

No worries man. Not sure if you know or have a different method, but If you want to dl it then use youtube-mp3.org and type the url of the video into the box on that site

Back
Top Bottom