🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The full version is too ill...
smh.gif

He must have recorded this verse after the original dropped, which is why it wouldn't have been on the original. I say that because of the line "or seats for these Heat games" - I DLed the first leak on the 7th, LeBron came out with his decision on the 8th. So either Drizzy knew early what was going down or just recorded this verse in the few days after LeBron said he was joining the Heat (Or he said that in reference to just Wade and Bosh, but I doubt that).

He must have recorded this verse after the original dropped, which is why it wouldn't have been on the original. I say that because of the line "or seats for these Heat games" - I DLed the first leak on the 7th, LeBron came out with his decision on the 8th. So either Drizzy knew early what was going down or just recorded this verse in the few days after LeBron said he was joining the Heat (Or he said that in reference to just Wade and Bosh, but I doubt that).

smh.gif
 @ how emotional he gets over these females. Still makes good music though. IMO this song was his to begin w/ & he gave it to Ross. He mentioned the Heat but said nothing about LBJ (if I'm not mistaken). He's said things about Miami before (Loose My Mind Remix)

smh.gif
 @ how emotional he gets over these females. Still makes good music though. IMO this song was his to begin w/ & he gave it to Ross. He mentioned the Heat but said nothing about LBJ (if I'm not mistaken). He's said things about Miami before (Loose My Mind Remix)

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

smh.gif
What else do you want him to write about?
laugh.gif
Him coming out with some gangster rap tracks wouldn't fly everybody knows he aint about that life. Tracks about his life experiences is what works for the dude.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

smh.gif
What else do you want him to write about?
laugh.gif
Him coming out with some gangster rap tracks wouldn't fly everybody knows he aint about that life. Tracks about his life experiences is what works for the dude.

Back
Top Bottom