-= 01cenT's - Penny Hardaway COMPLETE 90's collection + my JORDAN/PIPPEN/MAX/B-BALL =- UPDATED!!!!!!

eek.gif
AIR TRAINER MAX 97'S!!! YOU SON OF A GUN!!!

those black/blue air up's arent too shabby either...ive been looking for the white/black pair with the blue swoosh for the longest time...

i definitely enjoyed the post, thanks for sharing..

Originally Posted by jae oh en

eek.gif
AIR TRAINER MAX 97'S!!! YOU SON OF A GUN!!!

those black/blue air up's arent too shabby either...ive been looking for the white/black pair with the blue swoosh for the longest time...

i definitely enjoyed the post, thanks for sharing..

Thanks!

The trainers belonged to my uncle....He gave it to me 5 years ago when he knew I was starting to collect shoes....the reason he bought them was not fortraining purposes,but for the sake of having a "Bulldog" print on the sole & for the fact that his idol Bret "The Hitman" Hart worethem in a magazine.

Originally Posted by 01cenT

I may not own as many kicks as other collectors do & I may not also own any rare or hard to find PEs

This collection pwns the ____ out of any P.E. collection that I've ever seen. Nice stuff, brosef.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

This collection pwns the ____ out of any P.E. collection that I've ever seen. Nice stuff, brosef.

Wow.. thats a bit 2 much but thanks neway!

great stuff. im loving the late-90's basketball kicks you got, penny's pippens & in the basketball section.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

nice collection, and those OG penny IV's look way better than my retros..
ohwell.gif

Isnt that the case for all Nike's retros? Haha

WOW! Pippen 1-5 ! Are those Pippen 3's happen to be sz 10???????

Solid Js, 90's B-Ball & Maxes !!!

IMHO, you have one of the best Penny collections in NT! OG 1's, sample Liquids...just great! Nice story as well!

smokin.gif

That Penny collection is pure genius. I'm not too fond of the Digi Cama IV's, but all of your other stuff makes up for those easily. Also, I-XX3 Isee. If they drop a XX4, will you purchase it, or does the Jordan collection stop at XX3?

Originally Posted by spacej23

smokin.gif

That Penny collection is pure genius. I'm not too fond of the Digi Cama IV's, but all of your other stuff makes up for those easily. Also, I-XX3 I see. If they drop a XX4, will you purchase it, or does the Jordan collection stop at XX3?

Thanks 4 ur compliment! No..I dont think ill ever purchase a single Jordan again! The only pair that I'd definitely cop is a pair of retroed Liquids ora pair of Penny V, if there are such things hahha! The Camos were given to me as gifts...so I cant say no to that can I
eyes.gif
?
i am lovin ur ajs... clean and fresh u kept ur shoes refrigerated?
yes i do...I only use Fisher & Paykel branded fridges haha!

WOW! Pippen 1-5 ! Are those Pippen 3's happen to be sz 10???????

Solid Js, 90's B-Ball & Maxes !!!

IMHO, you have one of the best Penny collections in NT! OG 1's, sample Liquids...just great! Nice story as well!

No, Im sz 10.5-11! well thanks if u do think so
smile.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom