0209-SACRAMENTO_KINGS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30ET

monta's stats are the same as last years..but watching him play..it seems like he makes more impact that last year..dudes a beast

Monta took over the 4th. No Baron, no problem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got another win off the Kings.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

YES!!!!!!!! It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monta ELLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude keeps improving EVERY game. 12-15 for 34 points. 9 rebounds and 5 assist
eek.gif
eek.gif
Jackson with a messed up ankle had 26 points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hell of a game. I KNEW that Artests Tech was going to come back to hurt them.
laugh.gif

I came home from my basketball game and caught the fourth quarter. from what I saw Monta was a straight savage on the court. Since I missed the rest of thegame, can anyone tell me how Webber played tonight?

good win W's

Props to Monta. Dude is a beast, while K-Mart was ghost
smh.gif

Salmons came to ball, and Artest is asking to be traded after every single play....

Good game.

Martin and Davis played like they didn't care today. Martin was 3-16, Davis was 4-19, no spark or energy from either. Not a good look. Bibby finally playedwell though which was good to see, and Salmons actually produced coming off the bench. The Kings gave it away with all the turnovers

Now if all of our players who should be producing did... we would be one heck of a team. But sadly, there's always one Kings player DNP-PD.

Good win for the Warriors. See you guys again in March.

Does somebody need to get Baron some damn Prozac? Must be depressed or something...been playing like *+!* since they announced the AS reserves.

I think the only reason Monta's stats are comparable to last years average is because of all of the injuries that allowed Monta to be the leading scorerfor a good stretch of time. The Monta we have now would have averaged 25 a game if we had those kind of injuries.

That kid is a monster. Pay that man his money.

Artest, whose benignly bizarre on-court behavior has ramped up while trade rumors have surrounded him in recent weeks, put on another strange performance against the Warriors. Besides the usual array of low-percentage shots and odd celebrations of minor achievements, he got a technical foul for pounding his chest and staring down the Warriors bench after making a steal and dunking early in the third quarter. ... Golden State has won four of five against Sacramento.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom