0321-HOUSTON_ROCKETS_VS_GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS-10:30EST

Not to take anything from the Rockets for winning this game (Laundry & Jackson played great), but the officiating in the 4th quarter was completely crap.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

now do the warriors wanna play us?

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued out there.

and yet we are winning

why would anyone be scared of houston in the playoffs?

i didn't say anyone was. i said specifically to the warriors (or nuggets). y'all might want houston no doubt. but i feel the lack of a big man on the warriors is a plus for houston. carl landry would murk y'all if he had played 35+ mins (but he's just off an injury)

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Yea and the Warriors would have won if he shot better
eyes.gif

they shot 46% against the 2nd best defense in the L. what else y'all want? 50%
roll.gif
. ya'll played well. every starter above 13 pts
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

we finally get a win again. hope this starts a new streak. a streak up to game 4 of the finals!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

carl is just back from injury and hasn't been able to play more minutes for us. rafer and head and scola look like bums. tmac still looks fatigued out there.

and yet we are winning

why would anyone be scared of houston in the playoffs?

i didn't say anyone was. i said specifically to the warriors (or nuggets). y'all might want houston no doubt. but i feel the lack of a big man on the warriors is a plus for houston. carl landry would murk y'all if he had played 35+ mins (but he's just off an injury)

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Yea and the Warriors would have won if he shot better
eyes.gif

Could have shot the ball better yeah, but I blame our FT shooting and lack of bench production... though Nellie barely played the bench. Oh and I blameNellie when we had 12 seconds left and we took a 3. We should have went for a quick two and fouled. Hayes, Alston, and others on Houston aren't great FTshooters. We should have went that way.

and yet we are winning

Man, i'd still wanna play y'all. It'll be REALLY tough for me seeing Tmac lose another first round series but i KNOW we can beat Houston in a7 game series. We let it slip away tonight. We kept taking it from outside rather than going inside on Houston's weak interior.
Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the @%%*#*% games inHouston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear heBETTER @%%*#*% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

Bobby Jax with that straight LUCKY @%+ three was the play that pretty much sealed the deal.

On another note, damn i'm starting to love Pietrus again. Ever since the trade deadline ended, dude has been on a freaking mission. Playing GREATbasketball showing that he's 100% dedicated to the Warriors until the season ends. Much props to him.

EDIT: One more thing...since you guys started your last win streak against us. Maybe you'll start another one again after tonight.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

and yet we are winning

Man, i'd still wanna play y'all. It'll be REALLY tough for me seeing Tmac lose another first round series but i KNOW we can beat Houston in a 7 game series. We let it slip away tonight. We kept taking it from outside rather than going inside on Houston's weak interior.
Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the $+!%%+% games in Houston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear he BETTER $+!%%+% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

Bobby Jax with that straight LUCKY !@@ three was the play that pretty much sealed the deal.

On another note, damn i'm starting to love Pietrus again. Ever since the trade deadline ended, dude has been on a freaking mission. Playing GREAT basketball showing that he's 100% dedicated to the Warriors until the season ends. Much props to him.

not we. they

you dont play for the warriors

Originally Posted by dn590

and yet we are winning

Man, i'd still wanna play y'all. It'll be REALLY tough for me seeing Tmac lose another first round series but i KNOW we can beat Houston in a 7 game series. We let it slip away tonight. We kept taking it from outside rather than going inside on Houston's weak interior.
Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the $+!%%+% games in Houston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear he BETTER $+!%%+% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

Bobby Jax with that straight LUCKY !@@ three was the play that pretty much sealed the deal.

On another note, damn i'm starting to love Pietrus again. Ever since the trade deadline ended, dude has been on a freaking mission. Playing GREAT basketball showing that he's 100% dedicated to the Warriors until the season ends. Much props to him.

not we. they

WE can beat them
grin.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif
man you know what i mean. The Warriors can beat Houston for SUREin a 7 game series.

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

Such a petty thing to go back and forth about...
eyes.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the @%%*#*% games in Houston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear he BETTER @%%*#*% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

Bobby Jax with that straight LUCKY @%+ three was the play that pretty much sealed the deal.

EDIT: One more thing...since you guys started your last win streak against us. Maybe you'll start another one again after tonight.

i agree the warriors would want to face houston. but houston would want to play this team b/c every other team has a legit big man. it's a mutualsituation.

well i prefer the nuggets b/c they play much worse D than y'all so hopefully ya'll get out
wink.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
at Tmac for FINALLY deciding to play good. Out of ALL the @%%*#*% games in Houston's 5 game stretch, this was the ONLY game i was hoping he'd suck and he comes out playing the BEST he has in this stretch so far. I swear he BETTER @%%*#*% play GREAT against Phoenix tomorrow then.
smh.gif

i agree the warriors would want to face houston. but houston would want to play this team b/c every other team has a legit big man. it's a mutual situation.

well i prefer the nuggets b/c they play much worse D than y'all so hopefully ya'll get out
wink.gif

But Denver has more legit big men than the Warriors. Kenyon (this season) and Camby > the guys GSW has . Plus GSW won't even play more than 1 big ata time. Denver will. You know Houston wants to play GS
laugh.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif
man you know what i mean. The Warriors can beat Houston for SURE in a 7 game series.

ya'll shot 46%, made 8 3s, outrebounded us by 8, got 10 more off. rebounds and you think u can play much better?

this team was reeling with the losses, then playing 4 games in 5 nights, and adelman admitted he and his team had zero time to prepare much for this game(much less practice). we were a lot slower on the boards and tmac still looked really fatigued.

cmon now, adelman was king of this style and he knows how to take it away. give him a week to prepare for the warriors.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

i agree the warriors would want to face houston. but houston would want to play this team b/c every other team has a legit big man. it's a mutual situation.

wink.gif

But Denver has more legit big men than the Warriors. Kenyon (this season) and Camby > the guys GSW has . Plus GSW won't even play more than 1 big at a time. Denver will. You know Houston wants to play GS
laugh.gif

it's just denver has no discipline. if they did, they would be one of the top 4-5 teams in the L. but they aren't. they play iso basketball all theway, which works into the defense of the rockets.

idk, it'll be tough. lakers will prollie get the 1st seed so y'all would get swept by them when their big men return. we'll prollie face thesuns, spurs, or jazz
mad.gif
. out of all those, suns or jazz please
roll.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif
man you know what i mean. The Warriors can beat Houston for SURE in a 7 game series.

ya'll shot 46%, made 8 3s, outrebounded us by 8, got 10 more off. rebounds and you think u can play much better?

this team was reeling with the losses, then playing 4 games in 5 nights, and adelman admitted he and his team had zero time to prepare much for this game (much less practice). we were a lot slower on the boards and tmac still looked really fatigued.

cmon now, adelman was king of this style and he knows how to take it away. give him a week to prepare for the warriors.

Yes we can play better. Look at our bench production. Look at our FT%. We usually get a double-double (or close to it) with Biedrins. We only forced 13 TOwhile committing 12 ourselves. The difference between the opponent and the Warriors are usually more than 1 I can tell you that. Yes we can play better.

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

this team was reeling with the losses, then playing 4 games in 5 nights, and adelman admitted he and his team had zero time to prepare much for this game (much less practice). we were a lot slower on the boards and tmac still looked really fatigued.

Yes we can play better. Look at our bench production. Look at our FT%. We usually get a double-double (or close to it) with Biedrins. We only forced 13 TO while committing 12 ourselves. The difference between the opponent and the Warriors are usually more than 1 I can tell you that. Yes we can play better.

you rarely play the bench anyways since pietrus is inserted into the starting lineup. biedrins did great when he was in, but too bad he matched up v.landry. u want cj watson to get 15 mins?
roll.gif

and houston is one of the leaders at holding onto the ball. this team played with a lot of discipline. 13 TOs by them, y'all did a great job. sure ucan play better, houston has more things to improve on than just the bench and TOs.

at least y'all didn't have rafer and head missing millions of layups tonight, scola fumbling the bamboozle out of the ball and didn't know wherehis man was... trust me, houston was not that great tonight outside of tmac, landry, and bobby jackson.

Houston doesnt want to play GSW unless Carl Laundry transforms into Hakeem in the playoffs.

SJax had a off night, again, not to take anything away from the Rocks, but I feel very confident against Houston in a 7 game playoff series.

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

Yes we can play better. Look at our bench production. Look at our FT%. We usually get a double-double (or close to it) with Biedrins. We only forced 13 TO while committing 12 ourselves. The difference between the opponent and the Warriors are usually more than 1 I can tell you that. Yes we can play better.

you rarely play the bench anyways since pietrus is inserted into the starting lineup. biedrins did great when he was in, but too bad he matched up v. landry. u want cj watson to get 15 mins?
roll.gif

and houston is one of the leaders at holding onto the ball. this team played with a lot of discipline. 13 TOs by them, y'all did a great job. sure u can play better, houston has more things to improve on than just the bench and TOs.

at least y'all didn't have rafer and head missing millions of layups tonight, scola fumbling the bamboozle out of the ball and didn't know where his man was... trust me, houston was not that great tonight outside of tmac, landry, and bobby jackson.

6 bench points. Only person to get significant minutes was Biedrins. We didn't have Barnes. We played Azubuike more minutes than 7 minutes 11 straightgames and that ended tonight. Played CJ Watson more than 3 minutes. We're missing Croshere who Nellie would have turned to... and trust me, Nellie turns toCroshere... ask any GSW fan on this board. We should have played Brandon Wright but Nellie's too stubborn. Etc etc.

We can agree to disagree. You know Houston could have played better and we know GS could have played better.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

Houston doesnt want to play GSW unless Carl Laundry transforms into Hakeem in the playoffs.

SJax had a off night, again, not to take anything away from the Rocks, but I feel very confident against Houston in a 7 game playoff series.

battier held joe johnson, kobe, and lebron to MUCH subpar nights. and you think jackson had an off-night?

but i understand why ya'll wanna face the rockets. i think every team wants to face the rockets.

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

you rarely play the bench anyways since pietrus is inserted into the starting lineup. biedrins did great when he was in, but too bad he matched up v. landry. u want cj watson to get 15 mins?
roll.gif

and houston is one of the leaders at holding onto the ball. this team played with a lot of discipline. 13 TOs by them, y'all did a great job. sure u can play better, houston has more things to improve on than just the bench and TOs.

at least y'all didn't have rafer and head missing millions of layups tonight, scola fumbling the bamboozle out of the ball and didn't know where his man was... trust me, houston was not that great tonight outside of tmac, landry, and bobby jackson.

6 bench points. Only person to get significant minutes was Biedrins. We didn't have Barnes. We played Azubuike more minutes than 7 minutes 11 straight games and that ended tonight. Played CJ Watson more than 3 minutes. We're missing Croshere who Nellie would have turned to... and trust me, Nellie turns to Croshere... ask any GSW fan on this board. We should have played Brandon Wright but Nellie's too stubborn. Etc etc.

We can agree to disagree. You know Houston could have played better and we know GS could have played better.

barnes is only a factor when yao plays. i don't think he would have done much tonight. when i watch the warriors (and i go to school in SF so i see thewarriors here and there), he's not that effective. croshere could have helped but ya'll outrebounded us so i don't know how much he would havehelped since that's the only department he could help. brandon wright is athletic, so he might play next time to match up w/ landry

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

roll.gif

6 bench points. Only person to get significant minutes was Biedrins. We didn't have Barnes. We played Azubuike more minutes than 7 minutes 11 straight games and that ended tonight. Played CJ Watson more than 3 minutes. We're missing Croshere who Nellie would have turned to... and trust me, Nellie turns to Croshere... ask any GSW fan on this board. We should have played Brandon Wright but Nellie's too stubborn. Etc etc.

barnes is only a factor when yao plays. i don't think he would have done much tonight. when i watch the warriors (and i go to school in SF so i see the warriors here and there), he's not that effective. croshere could have helped but ya'll outrebounded us so i don't know how much he would have helped since that's the only department he could help. brandon wright is athletic, so he might play next time to match up w/ landry

Croshere is a good 3 pt shooter

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

roll.gif

barnes is only a factor when yao plays. i don't think he would have done much tonight. when i watch the warriors (and i go to school in SF so i see the warriors here and there), he's not that effective. croshere could have helped but ya'll outrebounded us so i don't know how much he would have helped since that's the only department he could help. brandon wright is athletic, so he might play next time to match up w/ landry

Barnes is only effective when Yao plays? It's hit or miss with Barnes, honestly. I'm just saying that we weren't at full strength. I know youguys are without Yao so you guys aren't at full strength, but from the Warriors standpoint, we are not a full strength.

Yeah we outrebounded you but Croshere would have helped in more ways than one. He's better at boxing out than Harrington is. Yeah Harrington grabbed aseason high in boards and I don't know how many of that was attributed to him being in the right place at the right time, but when you're talking aboutfundamentally sound rebounders, Croshere > Harrington. Plus Croshere is a better defender than Harrington so he could have helped there too.
And Brandan Wright is a better finisher than Harrington at the rim. Did you notice how many layups/close shots Harrington missed today?

Oh and by the way, I'm one of the few GSW fan NTers here that'll probably defend Harrington
laugh.gif

and yet we are winning

Also,
mad.gif
smh.gif

not we. they

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Barnes is only effective when Yao plays? It's hit or miss with Barnes, honestly. I'm just saying that we weren't at full strength. I know you guys are without Yao so you guys aren't at full strength, but from the Warriors standpoint, we are not a full strength.

Yeah we outrebounded you but Croshere would have helped in more ways than one. He's better at boxing out than Harrington is. Yeah Harrington grabbed a season high in boards and I don't know how many of that was attributed to him being in the right place at the right time, but when you're talking about fundamentally sound rebounders, Croshere > Harrington. Plus Croshere is a better defender than Harrington so he could have helped there too.
And Brandan Wright is a better finisher than Harrington at the rim. Did you notice how many layups/close shots Harrington missed today?

Oh and by the way, I'm one of the few GSW fan NTers here that'll probably defend Harrington
laugh.gif

WOOHOO! PYRAMID!

Back
Top Bottom