09' Challenger VS 09' Camaro

I was driving around town and saw both on the street... a SRT8 challenger and a RS camaro, the challenger >

Originally Posted by ninjahood

s550 isn't doin damage to a brand new SS camaro..i seen one get embarrassed comin out a club and duke had a white SS and smutts were
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

dudes were
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Key word, "smutts"...I can walk to the club and Pull a Smutt....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Code:
Chevorlet: Crappy Hot-Running Engines, Very Rusted Out, Lose Every TimeFord: Found on road deadAudi: Accelerates Under Demonic Influencecorny dude.
Key word, "smutts"...I can walk to the club and Pull a Smutt....
laugh.gif

bottom line, those muscle cars are new kids on da block so da hype wave is on they side.
smile.gif

Definitely prefer the looks of the Challenger over the Camaro, it's one hell of a clean car.
And I love both American Muscle and European Luxury...no need to say which is better, just buy what you like.

i have an s600. i love it.
however i'm eyeing the 09 challenger. pure american muscle CANNOT be beat. head turn status=crazy. plus they arent THAT expensive.
also two whips in the lineup=killing the game.
anyways, im thinking of copping the srt and painting it plum crazy IE this

plum-crazy-purple-challenger_100179053_l.jpg

^^ beautiful.

or just copping the silver challenger that i see at the damn dealership everyday.

Okay so tell me how the V6 Camaro is just as fast as the Mustand GT. And tell me how Motor Trend did an all out test with the Challenger, Camaro, and'Stang and the Camaro came out on top.

The newer generation mustangs are slower then they should be.

Imo, the Camaro looks better and its specs are probably good enough. I'd cop that over the Challenger.

But whatever. What's your point TS?

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So?

Whats your point op?

Neither the 09 Maro or Challenger messing with the 09 stang...

Fail much?

Fail Much?? What's my point? Do you read.... What the !!$ do you even drive? Anyway.......

Bru are you serious or do you just wana post to be posting?

A pusssstang? 09?? **** !
both of you are failures and should just log off.

watch this and shut you mouth

challengers are just to heavy and slow. a 13.6 sec 1/4? damn a stock 93 lt1 camaro runs a 14.2

looks wise challenger=win

performance wise challenger=fail

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

i have an s600. i love it.
however i'm eyeing the 09 challenger. pure american muscle CANNOT be beat. head turn status=crazy. plus they arent THAT expensive.
also two whips in the lineup=killing the game.
anyways, im thinking of copping the srt and painting it plum crazy IE this

plum-crazy-purple-challenger_100179053_l.jpg

^^ beautiful.

or just copping the silver challenger that i see at the damn dealership everyday.
smh.gif
that car is so damn hot b.......i might just have to play to mystereotype and and become a papi wit da work to cop one of those...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW Engineering>The American Crap yall are debating about
be quiet yuppie.....

if it ain't a M series then i don't wanna even talk about it.

plus LX platform (300,mag, charger, challenger) has german engineerin in it (benz DNA)
i hope it aint benz design ******, cuz benz sucks! ...there ****** for new car suck.

anyway.

i saw a brand new black challenger a few weeks ago, it was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, dude was just cruising 55mph on the highway ...he knows catswas staring at his whip too.

performance wise i give it up to the SS...
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Damn, Kay stilllll be frontin on Audi. Even funkmaster flex said that S5 is "the" whip right now. Official summer joint. So serious.

I'd definitely be down for an S5, joint is serious.
Pop's was thinking bout coppin the R8 when it came out, that car is the business.

the camaro looks better then challenger and mustang...the camaro is the best performance wise...and the mustang is the cheapest ....only real muscle car onthe market right now is the corvette the rest are jus muscle car body's with no power....im glad they didnt bring out the trans am like they was talkinbout a couple years ago....the muscle car game goin down ...other then vettes there hasnt been a real muscle car since 02 with the camaro SS and trans am.

OP you fail cuz ... smh. Im not even gonna clown on you. Tha SS Maro is easily more bang for your buck. Numbers speak for themselves. Period.

Back
Top Bottom