09' Challenger VS 09' Camaro

passed by a dodge dealer the other night, saw a challeneger in that limited edition blue...that thing was nice! But performance wise I give it to the camaro

Aesthetics - Challenger > Camaro
Performance - Camaro > Stang >> Challenger

It's its first reincarnation from Dodge for a while, of course they're going for that nostalgic feel.

2009_dodge_challenger_r_t__se_0_430.jpg

beautiful. i'd throw that on black rims or somthing. tint and smoke........would be piff.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

I want the Challenger so bad... every time I see it on the street I pull one of these
336-ice-cube-chris-tucker-damn.gif
QFT
smh.gif

I really hope I can cop one this summer

But truthfully
I would cop the Camaro over the Challenger
But I'm just too in love with the Challenger
IMO it looks waaaayyyy better

%+@ what the stats say. Saturday me and my mans racing. I20 ... bout a 2 mile radius before you will see a cop. It's goin down.

Challenger FTW!
I wouldn't exactly turn down a camaro if you gave it to me though
laugh.gif

@%*@ a #%#%* named mustang!!!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

They're still American cars though.

No %%% ! that's one of the main points I'm trying to make. My Challenger ain't lost an American battle ............

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So?

Whats your point op?

Neither the 09 Maro or Challenger messing with the 09 stang...

Fail much?

Fail Much?? What's my point? Do you read.... What the !!$ do you even drive? Anyway.......

Bru are you serious or do you just wana post to be posting?

A pusssstang? 09?? **** !
Uhh you should look it up, the new Challenger is last in line compared to the 09 Stang and Camaro performance wise. It's heavier, it'sbigger, and all that extra power doesn't mean crap if it's carrying all of that extra weight. Theres a comparison of them on insideline.com so i havefacts to back this up. Did you even know the performance stats on these cars or are you just talking on what looks the best?
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=144526
ttp://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=144526

i don't care what it's compared to. Buy one of any and get the balls to race is what the @@% I am saying. You can buy what the @@% ever ... thatdon't mean you gone nail that @@% and put some money up !!!!!

man 2011 the v6 mustang will have a twin turbo v6 pushing 365hp. the GT will have a modular 5.0 with minimum 400 hp.

new tune gentlemen, learn it.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

man 2011 the v6 mustang will have a twin turbo v6 pushing 365hp. the GT will have a modular 5.0 with minimum 400 hp.

Yeah thats gonna be nice, V6 getting the Ecoboost from the new Taurus SHO. Has it been confirmed, last i checked it still wasn't for sure,then again this was awhile ago.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

We are talking about now, not the future

Personally, I like all three 2010 muscle cars: Mustang, Challenger and Camaro.

However, in terms of value, the Ford Mustang will be the best. It will be hard to get a deal on the Challenger and Camaro, simply based on the
eek.gif
factor. They are new, and bringing back a classic name. To top it off, theCamaro has been building hype since it first appeared as Bumblebee. People started talking.

The good thing about the Challenger coming out is that I will be able to swing a sweet deal for an SRT-8 Charger/Magnum in the near future. SRT-8 or bust forme, going American this time.

Back
Top Bottom