09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Let's go Black Knights!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

navy better win this +%!$
You got $ on them? Or do you not want Army bowl eligible? My prediction looks pretty bad right now...Navy stays shooting themselves in the foot.
smh.gif

army has to lose to UCLA can get a bowl bid, if Army wins they go to that bowl game

Sumlin took himself out of the running for the UC job. Final candidates are Butch Jones at CMU where Kelly came from and Jeff Quin, our interim coach. I hopewe choose Quinn since Sumlin is no longer in the run for the job. We need to do our best to keep the recruiting class in tact.

Yo...Army got a 6'10" 285 pound TE/WR (he's been in the slot and lined up outside as well...)? I seen him get knocked over by a CB tho
nerd.gif

This game is like watching paint dry....

*switches over to App. State game

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yo...Army got a 6'10" 285 pound TE/WR (he's been in the slot and lined up outside as well...)? I seen him get knocked over by a CB tho
nerd.gif

I watched play Rutgers this year and he is THEE worst football player I have EVER Seen.

and Yes, he is a fulltime WR.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

nerd.gif

I watched play Rutgers this year and he is THEE worst football player I have EVER Seen.

and Yes, he is a fulltime WR.
I saw a special on Gameday I think about that dude. He used to be a lineman.
laugh.gif

Sumlin ain't leaving Houston until he can get a job in Texas or somewhere close by... He's made all his connects down here, leaving for somewhere likeUC don't make sense...

[h1]Gill to be named Kansas coach[/h1]By JasonKing

Turner Gill will be named head football coach at Kansas, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

Gill, 47, coached at the University at Buffalo from 2006-09. He went 20-30 overall and 14-18 in the Mid-American Conference.

Gill had losing seasons in three of his four years, including a 5-7 mark in 2009.

In 2008, Buffalo went 8-6 and won the MAC title.

Gill emerged from a list of candidates that included Stanford's Jim Harbaugh and East Carolina's Skip Holtz.

Good hire by Kansas
pimp.gif

How the hell are these guys running around in Montana in short sleeves??? !#@%'s snowing like a mother @%#*%#.

Back
Top Bottom