09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Four-star RB Mister Jones called the Colorado coaching staff tonight and informed them that he'll be switching his commitment to Texas A&M
pimp.gif

Really would have liked to hold off on another RB until next year (take two next year, especially with next year's crop of RBs in TX), and focus on closingout on defense, though...

Toney Hurd said that he's still committed to Notre Dame, but that his visit this weekend gave him a lot to think about. He said he plans to announce hisfinal decision at the Under Armour All-American game...a lot of folks around the Aggie program like our chances...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Four-star RB Mister Jones called the Colorado coaching staff tonight and informed them that he'll be switching his commitment to Texas A&M
pimp.gif

Really would have liked to hold off on another RB until next year (take two next year, especially with next year's crop of RBs in TX), and focus on closing out on defense, though...

Toney Hurd said that he's still committed to Notre Dame, but that his visit this weekend gave him a lot to think about. He said he plans to announce his final decision at the Under Armour All-American game...a lot of folks around the Aggie program like our chances...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta love college football player names. That Mike Jones song was playing in my head.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by tmay407

Mister Jones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta love college football player names. That Mike Jones song was playing in my head.
His full name is "Mister Quincy Jones." Named after the man himself, Quincy Jones...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Black mamba is UT UCLA or USC homie.. Fuhgetaboutit already

ya your right

I thought UCLA had Stanford-like academic requirements?
wink.gif
Kid better step his grades up if he wants to go anywhere.

You guys better hope we land Lache or the Crenshaw pipeline ends next year with Black Mamba.

Crenshaw's going to take it to De La Salle in the Open division
smokin.gif

Eric Wolford and Youngstown St?
USC losing key recruiter

By Phil Kornblut
According to a reliable source, USC offensive line coach Eric Wolford, one of the key recruiters on the staff, is leaving to become the head coach at Youngstown State. According to the source, Wolford's offensive line recruits were contacted Sunday night and told of his departure. One of the players most affected by this will be OL Eric Mack of Calhoun County who had made it clear a major reason he committed to USC was Wolford's presence on the staff.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Black mamba is UT UCLA or USC homie.. Fuhgetaboutit already

ya your right

wink.gif

You guys better hope we land Lache or the Crenshaw pipeline ends next year with Black Mamba.

Crenshaw's going to take it to De La Salle in the Open division
smokin.gif

Seastrunk to USC been a done deal. thats why LSU signed Gore.

and De'Anthony been talkin up his relationship with Lane. so we'll

Youngstown is a nice place for Wolford to start, not so much pressure, can get good players. win a title or two and he'll be in line for a pretty nice DIHC job

Word around Columbus is that Duron Carter will be ineligible for the Rose Bowl due to grades. C'mon Duron...

Honestly I cant even remember if Duron was even gettign any burn ....

was he gettin clock like that?
3rd/4th WR all year. Not really a huge loss.

Demetrius Wright to decide at UnderArmor game between Tenn & USC.

The rumor is USC dropped Dietrich Riley, so that means Tony Jefferson must be all in...

FSU might end up swingin Brandon Willis back into the fold. He's supposed to be an Early Enrollee at Tenn but he hasnt signed up for his classes like theother EEs...
His dad just got a Job in Jacksonville too ...

The rumor is USC dropped Dietrich Riley, so that means Tony Jefferson must be all in...
you mean he dropped USC

he has been a USC lean for like 4 years but with the safteys they took last year and having Dion Bailey and proably going to get jefferson and maybe anotherone he has started to look around even more now

he has been around UCLA for the last 2 weeks and is good firends with Randall Carroll

wink.gif

You guys better hope we land Lache or the Crenshaw pipeline ends next year with Black Mamba
laugh.gif

we got all the other Crewnshaw and Dorsey kids in so he should be fine, and getting Hayes Pullard is going to help also
wink.gif

Yea, I heard he dropped them, but Ive been told USC hasnt been pursuing as hard once Jefferson appeared on board.
so Riley may have bucked but he saw the writing on the wall.

and UF stopped recruiting him as well.
this one dude who is heavy into Cal says Riley is a rotten apple. *shrugs*
I still want him at Tenn tho
pimp.gif

Bruce Feldman is saying that Bud Foster to Georgia is a possibility. Supposedly they would be willing to make him the 2nd highest paid DC in the nation.

I'm just mad at how they made is like it was only the football team and like ALL schools don't have academic exemptions for athletes.

$#++ is crazy though. A couple of these dudes have legit issues. Others just don't get the foundation they need while in Elementary,Middle and HS.

Back
Top Bottom