09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by MBen32

App St. & Montana is a good one, on ESPN.

nerd.gif
Co-sign. This has been a good game.

1st and goal with one time out. they can still the football.

scratch that. they called the Timeout instead

Armanti should run this in.

I guess Skip Holtz is now the leader for the UC job? meh, I'd rather stay in house and keep Quinn as the coach. Hopefully this isn't the finaldecision.

sick.gif

The dude who dropped the last pass, Brian Quick, went to the my HS's rival school.

laugh.gif

Should've caught that.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I guess Skip Holtz is now the leader for the UC job? meh, I'd rather stay in house and keep Quinn as the coach. Hopefully this isn't the final decision.

what the hell you mean MEH?

skip is a damn good HC

Good to finally get a hire down and take over this program.

I would have preferred Tubberville but I think in the long run, for the future of KU football Turner Gill is the right guy.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

DaComeUP wrote:

I guess Skip Holtz is now the leader for the UC job? meh, I'd rather stay in house and keep Quinn as the coach. Hopefully this isn't the final decision.

skip is a damn good HC

I'm not denying that he is, but he's also a guy that will likely be looking for the next job in 3 or 4 years IMO. Quinn has kids enrolled at UC now andI think he's much more likely to stick around long term. I think Holtz is going to be the guy though. Good hire. Now time to try to make sure all of ourguys stay as commitment. 2 4 star commits that have tons of other options that I'm sure are watching this situation play out.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

skip is a damn good HC
co-sign .. Skip is a great coach, good pedigree and squeezes every bit of talent out of his teams. I enjoy watching his teams play.
pimp.gif

Glad for Turner. I think he can do something special at KU. Hopefully he doesn't abuse these players like Tub-O used to.

Mike Davis switched from LSU to Texas this weekend.

Time for Miles to put the full-court press on A&M commit Jarrett Fobbs
ohwell.gif

they got they %+@ mashed last nite. and he got Ran By

the boy Chevelle Buie is a PRAHLEM!

I think he Looks like a Gator in 2011

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

they got they %+@ mashed last nite. and he got Ran By
lol, so I hear
the boy Chevelle Buie is a PRAHLEM!

I think he Looks like a Gator in 2011

just what they need. More speed
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Buie told me after the game he grew up an FSU fan.
In seeing Buie I would say he's Chris Rainey part two. He has that incredible burst that Rainey has after hitting that 2nd gear of top end speed, and also has the same quickness. I like his hands out of the backfield better than Rainey at this stage though. Chevelle mentioned to me after the game how he grew up an FSU fan and has watched them pretty closely the past year or so. Georgia is also heavily involved with him.

Back
Top Bottom