09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer five-star safety Matt Elam told Rivals.com's Adam Gorney that he had a talk with Urban Meyer last evening, a long and an emotional conversation, and Elam told Gorney today that he doesn't think he can leave Meyer and that he will most likely decide on Saturday at the game. He has not decommitted from Florida State at this point. More to come.

Ain't that a @#$$*.

alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the possiblility of Floyd, Powell and Elam committing......Right after theyland Dunk and Easley
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Good news for the Buckeyes...Cameron Heyward and Chimdi Chekwa are returning for their senior seasons.

Bad news...Thad Gibson is NFL bound.

He must be bankin on his workouts.
He not tryin to see that 2011 Rookie cap

laugh.gif
+%@$@! on volnation talkin bout urban Meyer and Elam had phone sex
laugh.gif
:loadslfads;lfajdfadsfadgs

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gibson must be gettin some pretty high draft grades back ... *shrugs*
3rd round grade...
Plus he grew up pretty rough...

gbBC, Cam Heyward coming back for you guys is HUGE.
smh.gif
Yep...Gibson was gone no matter what. Chekwa was seriously thinking about bouncing, too, w/ a 4th round grade. Heyward coming back is the bignews.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

rumor has it more players about to be caught at USC with the Mcfumble type of car thing

just dont vist the parking lot across the street from the UCLA practice field and im good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They are sniffing around, but probably will not find anything.

smh.gif
@ McKnight letting his girlfriend get him into trouble.

Dude stays riding around campus on a beat up mountain bike, then drives his baby momma's truck a couple times and gets busted.

I think Thad might struggle in the league tho.. I hope not, I hope he becomes a beast. He'll prob show out at the combine and get him some $$ tho, plushe's about to grad in june
pimp.gif

Heyward is the only one I cared about coming back (I think everyone assumed Gibson was gone). Thats huge because dline is gonna be thin after next yr andplaying some young guys should help a lot in development. Chekwa is a good cover guy but imo Torrence has wayyy more potential. They really screwed up bywasting a yr of Torrence's career by putting him at wideout though.

BC what do think the dline will be next yr? Cam, Simon, ???, Nate Williams.......?

Originally Posted by IYE2

BC what do think the dline will be next yr? Cam, Simon, ???, Nate Williams.......?
Nate Williams and Keith Wells on the outside...Cam and Simon on the inside.

Larrimore and Goebel will rotate in the middle, as well. Solomon Thomas will get some playing time, too. Ohio State's d-line is going to be deeeeeep.

I hear ya on Torrence. I like him better than Chimdi right now...and at the next level, too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer five-star safety Matt Elam told Rivals.com's Adam Gorney that he had a talk with Urban Meyer last evening, a long and an emotional conversation, and Elam told Gorney today that he doesn't think he can leave Meyer and that he will most likely decide on Saturday at the game. He has not decommitted from Florida State at this point. More to come.

Ain't that a @#$$*.

alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the possiblility of Floyd, Powell and Elam committing......Right after they land Dunk and Easley
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

And y'all said Florida was done
grin.gif
pimp.gif

supposedly Elam has already backed off his Phone sex convo wit Urban

Army All-American Bowl East Team Tuesday Top Performers
1. Markeith Ambles
WR, 6-2/182, McDonough (Ga.) Henry County
Committed to Tennessee
Ambles, a Tennessee commitment, made Monday's list at No. 4, but his performance on Tuesday was the best of the day. He was the star of the one-on-ones, toasting virtually anybody he faced with a bevy of moves and precise routes. Matt Elam, Jaylen Watkins, Keenan Allen and Latwan Anderson were all victims of Ambles on Tuesday. Ambles doesn't have the size like Kyle Prater or the speed of Christian Green and Ivan McCartney, but he simply finds a way to get open time after time. The East coaches are also game planning different ways to get the ball in his hands - which shows you how important he is.

Tennessee commit Markeith Ambles was named the player of the day for the East and was the Rivals.com analysts' pick for the best player on both rosters based alone on Tuesday's practices.

After having a very solid day Monday, Ambles, who is from McDonough (Ga.) Henry County, took care of business making big catches and big moves. He was the star of the one-on-ones for, toasting virtually anybody he faced with a bevy of moves and precise routes. Matt Elam, Jaylen Watkins, Keenan Allen and Latwan Anderson were all victims of Ambles on Tuesday.

Ambles isn't satisfied by any means with his performance.

"It wasn't my best practice," Ambles said. "If it was my best, I'd catch everything. I'd just give it like a 7 or 8. But, I can do better in the game on Saturday."

Stan Drayton is RB coach at UF again. Kinda of a shocker hire, he didn't leave on best of terms.

Where will Corp end up?

Back
Top Bottom