09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Newbs24

And it looks like Jibreel Black is a Wolverine. Really like the depth we are adding on D.
I am loving the defensive recruiting Rich Rod and Co. are up to.  Lock up Parker and Knight and I will be more than pleased (especially after finishing last in the B10).

Inventor of the No Fly zone headed to Tallahassee?
nerd.gif

Is Butch Davis an overrated coach or do alot of these guys end up being busts? It seems like Since Butch has gotten there theyve got a bunch of these 4 & 5 star prospects but have not even made it to the ACC Championship Game?

That he pulled the trigger.

But even if he did, still a long ways until NSD.

I'll believe it when the ink dries on his LOI to FSU.

Also heard that Werner, Lemonier and Calvin Smith are Noles (as of the moment). I think the big hurdle w. Werner, is his Fiancee'. I think she is going to Oregon.

Dre what bout Barnes to Clemson is that solid, or is he wavering? I read that Fisher had a chit chat with him
over the weekend along with a couple other FSU coaches.

Barnes is a Tiger. He's not changing.

And yeah, I saw where Calvin had a great visit to Bama, but they trying to bring him in as a OLB/DE though.

Not sure if he wants to play OLB. I'm sure he could play that 3-4 DE though.

nah, they recruiting him to play strictly DLine

According to Smith's father, Lou Smith, a visit with Tide coach Nick Saban was the highlight of the trip.

"Coach Saban laid all the information out there for us to see. He told us defensive line was a real need for them. They lost most of their defensive linemen this year, and they want to bring in guys that can compete," said Lou Smith. "The guys that are coming back are inexperienced so there is a real good chance that an incoming freshman can come right in and make an impact. I was really impressed with everything he had to say.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Fobbs left LSU without switching his commitment... Gotta be a good start for the Ags...

Just hope you get news later today that Nelson left OU the same way...
laugh.gif

Terrell Reese left campus committed to Utah, but it sounds like he's very conflicted about which matters more, playing closer to home or playing receiver rather than DB... Should be interesting...

Jay, you heard anything about whether Loften is still gonna take visits?
I think he ended his recruitement.

If we can somehow get Da'Freak Rogers to switch from UGA I wont even be the least bit upset about losing Ambles.

Phil Knight got work to do.
Just spoke to Mychal Rivera, who said that whileeverything technically remains even until he speaks with his parentsupon returning home, he does leave Knoxville with Tennessee as hisleader. I'll have a story up this evening, but Rivera loved everythingabout the visit and said that he was blown away by the Vols'facilities. He said he didn't think anyone could have better facilitiesthan Oregon but that Tennessee clearly does. He expects to make adecision in the coming week.

Gunna hes just salty cause he couldnt sniff any PT here. Also he wasnt around when we had our brand new student athlete center.
Check this out

http://www.oregongridiron.com/facilities.html

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Newbs24

And it looks like Jibreel Black is a Wolverine. Really like the depth we are adding on D.
I am loving the defensive recruiting Rich Rod and Co. are up to.  Lock up Parker and Knight and I will be more than pleased (especially after finishing last in the B10).
Thats awesome news.   Now if we get Parker we can start focusing on Lawrence Thomas and Trey Depriest for next year and get our LB situation fixed.

eek.gif

is it true Jeremia Masoli got arrested for stealing Laptops on Campus???
sick.gif
roll.gif

Hmm pretty good weekend for the Orange and White

Dooley secured commits from 4* WR Justin Hunter, 4* SS Loften, 4* OLB Stanley,  & 3* OLB  Martez Johnson

James Stone says we have pulled even with Bama after meeting wit CDD

Palardy is all vol, he left his OV at Miami early says he wasnt feelin it.

I'm just gonna hide in here and wait for all these lames to leave S&T after the Super Bowl.
smh.gif

FUUUUUUUU

It's only allegations at this point. Apparently there's some report saying the other reported stuff is false...

But, this better not be true.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Of course, these things don't pop up just because...
frown.gif
smh.gif

Masoli better not be throwing away the 2010 season right here.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Just heard breaking news on KVAL...

EUGENE,Ore. --  University of Oregon kicker Robert Beard was in criticalcondition Sunday after he tried to break-up a fight at 17th andPatterson. Melinda Kletzok, a Eugene police spokeswoman, said Beard,19, was trying to break-up a fight between his friend, fellow UO kickerMike Bowlin, and several other people. Beard fell to the ground.

Kletzok said someone continued to kick Beard and he was leftunconscious. Beard was transported to RiverBend hospital early Sundaymorning. He is listed in critical condition. Bowlin was not transported.

Joseph Beard of Fullerton, Calif., said his son would be undergoing facial reconstruction surgery Monday.

He said his son and Bowlin were leaving a party when they were attacked by a group in the street.

Kletzok said police are looking for a suspect, described as a blackman wearing a red hooded sweatshirt. The suspect may have fled thescene in a car with Washington plates, Kletzok said.

SMH.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Just heard breaking news on KVAL...

EUGENE,Ore. --  University of Oregon kicker Robert Beard was in criticalcondition Sunday after he tried to break-up a fight at 17th andPatterson. Melinda Kletzok, a Eugene police spokeswoman, said Beard,19, was trying to break-up a fight between his friend, fellow UO kickerMike Bowlin, and several other people. Beard fell to the ground.

Kletzok said someone continued to kick Beard and he was leftunconscious. Beard was transported to RiverBend hospital early Sundaymorning. He is listed in critical condition. Bowlin was not transported.

Joseph Beard of Fullerton, Calif., said his son would be undergoing facial reconstruction surgery Monday.

He said his son and Bowlin were leaving a party when they were attacked by a group in the street.

Kletzok said police are looking for a suspect, described as a blackman wearing a red hooded sweatshirt. The suspect may have fled thescene in a car with Washington plates, Kletzok said.
SMH.
smh.gif

WTH is going on in Eugene right now?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Things are %$%++$% up all over Eugene. Masoli better not be stealing ###@, he could get any girl on campus to do that for him
smh.gif

Hope that kid gets better.

Back
Top Bottom