09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Higgy said someone may be going public for UF on Tuesday and it's someone that wouldn't be considered a lock.

Someone else is saying that Urban was excited over the commitment of a major recruit. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Get them boys toeing the line Chester.

These dudes going crazy downtown...
smh.gif

Gunna, what's your dude saying on Rogers?

Only thing written down here are Nance's pops saying "They need time to think about it. Leave them alone."

just hearing they need time makes me think they both liked what they saw and heard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy has nothing on it, he's on a cruise with his wife til Wed.
smh.gif
I was like +#*@ yo real life mannnn , I need my recruiting scoop
laugh.gif

when I get some real news, I'll let u know.

LSU got an in-home visit with Jarrett Fobbs tonight and a Rivals article slipped out last night saying "LSU Flips Fobbs"... Uh oh...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Gio to UNC?
Possibly.

It's down to us and Oregon State where his brother played. A couple scout analysts have him projected to UNC now.

Gunna there's smoke on the UNC boards that UTk is looking at Everett Withers to be y'alls DC. You heard anything about that?

yea, I hear he has been contacted. I also heare CDD wants Blake too but I doubt they could yank him lol

I would prefer Joe Barry from Tampa bay Bucs.

Dietrich Riley will not sign on signing day now. He won't vist USC this weekend either, will take a offical to ole miss this weeknd then a unoffical vist to USC the week after

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Dietrich Riley will not sign on signing day now. He won't vist USC this weekend either, will take a offical to ole miss this weeknd then a unoffical vist to USC the week after

that boy fell off the Map QUICK 
smh.gif

DLo

Rumor is that Rogers Texted his teammate Landon Curtis and said he was all vol. Both  may revisit this weekend on their own dime

eek.gif

that is whats going around 

I call BS.

I'm in Calhoun at least once a month for work. They don't have cell phones up there.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

LSU got an in-home visit with Jarrett Fobbs tonight and a Rivals article slipped out last night saying "LSU Flips Fobbs"... Uh oh...

Not a shock.. I think Sherman and the rest of the staff figured it would happen sooner or later.

EDIT: Does LSU still have room for Fobbs though? I saw they got a 4 star wr commit on Sunday.

The LB from Buffalo looks pretty decent though. He just committed to buffalo early and never sent out film so he got overlooked. He didn't send out film til just after christmas and then started picking up offers.

Only reason we heard about him is one of his HS coaches has UM ties.

This is the kinda sleeper I don't mind. He has actually produced and received accolades. He's not just some random kid who just started playing football 6 months ago like some of our other commits.

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Not a shock.. I think Sherman and the rest of the staff figured it would happen sooner or later.

EDIT: Does LSU still have room for Fobbs though? I saw they got a 4 star wr commit on Sunday.
I think their plan was to take 3-4 receivers in this class.

Back
Top Bottom