09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

CLK going after Whipple for OC?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

And if Christian Bryant announces Tar Heel today, I will be low key celebrating.  That means the Glenville steel pipe line to Columbus has officially broke.
pimp.gif

It ain't gonna happen though.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
...I'm 99% sure he is a Buckeye.
nerd.gif
A mod on IC is saying the insiders from OSU premium are saying he's a Buckeye.

As much as I want him to commit to UNC, it's just not gunna happen....

Enh. He's better than Nix, and is the best OC we've had in awhile....but he's expendable. At times I thought he got stubborn and predictable with the playcalling. Has a tendency to abandon the run and ignore the tight ends. Our offense dramatically improved though so a lot of his flaws were masked.

Down the stretch our intermediate passing game was almost nonexistent. Don't know if that's the playcalling or Jacory not finding guys but he's the OC and QB coach so it's his responsibility anyway to get Jacory to find receivers over the middle and stop forcing throws downfield all the time. Jacory has too much faith in his WRs at times. He thinks everytime if he throws it up AJ, or Byrd or Hankerson is just going to be able to outjump the DBs for the ball. But this aint HS. Other team has D1 athletes too who can get up just as high.

I think he might have been limited in playcalling by our weak OL though. The right side of our OL was a huge weakness with Pipho.

Next year with a hopefully improved OL and a returning starter at QB I think we'll be better though.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

vacation? to ole miss ...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
ya lets take a vaction to the most racist college town in america

if you dont see Riley is trying to find a reason not to go to USC then i have no idea what to tell you

if i was a 17 yr old who'd never really been outside his state/region and a bunch of colleges were volunteering to fly me around the country for free and show me a good time, i'd take every single trip, regardless of where i was leaning.  why wouldn't he?  i'm 17. who cares if i'm from LA, a college visit is almost always a good time, no matter where it is.

that said i dont know #@%$ about driley
laugh.gif

As for those Oregon knuckleheads, part of me wants to say they'd know better, but after living with football/bball kids with everything to lose who still made dumb %#% decisions and considering that Masoli has a history of this and there are witnesses, i believe it.

DLo, from Dawgvent Mod.

On January 17th, Da'Rick Rogers returned from his official visit to Georgia, and said "I am still excited to be committed to Georgia and it is a great school. So I really feel like it is the place for me."

On January 24th, upon return from his visit to Tennessee with teammate and close friend Nash Nance, Da'Rick Rogers had a statement released for him by Nash Nance's father to all of the media.

"Nash and Da'Rick have not had any time to reflect on their visit this weekend. Right now they do not want to comment except that it was a good visit."

Mr. Nance also let me know they had not had time to collect their thoughts and that may later in the week, possibly Thursday. That of course, lasted until this morning, when it was reported that Rogers is "serious" about Tennessee.

I first contacted the coaching staff at Calhoun, and found out from two on staff that they had no knowledge of Rogers considering Tenneessee "seriously," much less choosing from hats on signing day. They let me know they are in the dark about the recent events and that Mr Nance is "calling the shots."

So when I contacted Mr Nance about now attempting to contact Da'Rick, he said he is letting them decide when and if they want to make any more statements.

I expect Coach Richt, Coach Bobo, and Coach Ball to be in Rogers' home in the next two or three days. I will attempt to contact Da'Rick today, and will keep you updated, but there is no reason for me to think Rogers will not sign with Georgia. Just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring the situation.

Sounds pretty good for the Vols with Rogers. Stephens or Brey are gonna have some nice weapons either way.

USC heads did Jackson Jeffcoat visit since the new staff has been hired?

On signing day i'll be on my computer just have the kids do so worksheets or something
laugh.gif
maybe we'll get another snow day here so I can watch ESPNU all day.

I hope its Stephens. He got a Cannon.

USC hires USC Alum and former Monte apprentice at TB Bucs, Joe Barry as LB coach.

The person who broke this story is the same one who tried and break the James Louis commit to Florida earlier this year. It ended up costing UF Louis who committed to Ohio State instead. Now Demar may very well end up in FSU class but 1) he did not decommit yet from UF, 2) He did not commit to FSU yet.

This is just the case of someone trying to break a commit to look good....I can sit here and say hey Christian Green committed even though he didnt but will still end up at FSU and be right. Most that are close to the Dorsey situation feel he will probably end up committing to FSU but no one has been able to talk to the kid to confirm it. NO ONE.

From Michael L (so take it with a grain of salt):

This might mean nothing because honestly out of state guys are not my cup of tea. However, the Texas guy that covers their state in doing what I do and a person that I trust very much feels Jordan likes UF the best and that he connects better with the UF staff than Texas. We'll see what happens but I figured I would pass that along since I talk pretty regularly with those guys because of the amount of National Match-ups both state's play in every year.

Fobbs sit-down with Les Miles pushed to Thursday... The longer this gets strung along, the better the Aggies have to feel about it...

"It's just Florida State and Auburn," said Lemonier. "Those are the schools that I'm looking at the most..."

nerd.gif

James Stone will announce his college decision on NationalSigning Day at 10:30 at his high school. The decision will be betweenTennessee and Alabama.
Leggggooo!

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

O$U doesn't have room for Latwan yet? I bet he commits to USC this weekend.

Im pretty sure Bryant just took his spot. On to the next one..... Thats just my opinion though. LA said recently that ohio st is still in contact with him tho.

I think theyll finish up with Bryant (today), Henderson, and Morgan Moses. Hicks aint coming tho
frown.gif
At the max I think there's only 3 spots left.

Back
Top Bottom