09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

T-Rex
frown.gif

[Lionel Richie]
WHOOOOOAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
we're gonna have a partayyyy

ALLL NITE LONGGGGGGG

All Nite

ALLL NITE LONNGGGG

YAAYYYYYYYY 

everyone u meet, be jammin in da street
all nite lonngggggggggggggggg

[/Lionel Richie]

*yes Hate* 

;sdhf;sdjhf;dsalhfdsa'fire-]gfoidas;lkdsakj

And we're gonna %$!% around and lose Telvin Smith to UGA too.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hopefully Can't Reid can bring him in

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Yezzir. Just got a text while on lunch break saying that Farrell reported Markeith and Butch had a great in-home visit and that UNC has surpassed USC as his leader.
That means he won't be going to UNC, sorry.
Gotta wait til Wednesday to see where he winds up at, but I'm pretty sure Mike Ferrell knows more about the situation than you do.

For every uncommitted recruit I could put their final schools in a hat and pull one out and I'd be more accurate than MF.

He may end up being right but I wouldn't take his word for fact. MF is an idiot.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

everyone u meet, be jammin in da street
all nite lonngggggggggggggggg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eddrick Loften did not get on the plane to visit USC. 

"He is 100-percent committed to Tennessee,"...
 "I talked to Eddrick and his parents last night and Tennessee is the best place for him. They know it and he is excited about going there. You have to remember these are 18 year old kids and when schools come 'fishing' after you they put all kind of thoughts in your head. Tennessee's his school."

January 29, 2010
[h1]Mitchell makes a switch[/h1]
FV Staff
FlaVarsity.com

Talk about it in The Tribal Council
Exactly three weeks ago, Tampa (Fla.) Hillsborough cornerback Terrence Mitchellcommitted to Florida State. Today, the four-star prospect had a changeof heart and decided to stay home and commit to South Florida.

"I just called FSU and decommitted and then committed to South Florida," Mitchell said.

Mitchellhad USF as one of his three finalists along with the Florida State andIllinois. But at the time of his commitment to the Noles, South Floridawas in the middle of a coaching search and the uncertainty surroundingthe program didn't help the Bulls chances.

Over the lastcouple of weeks, Mitchell became familiar with Skip Holtz and the newstaff and ultimately decided to commit today. However, his relationshipwith the staff wasn't the only reason he decided to pledge to teh Bulls.

"I wanted to be the first Terrence Mitchell and not follow in anyone's foot steps," he said.

"Ifelt comfortable with Skip Holtz and the new staff and I feel at peacewith my decision. I'm happy at South Florida and I'm relieved it'sover."

A Rivals100 member, Mitchell is the seventh bestcornerback for the Class of 2010 and becomes the highest ratedcommitment for South Florida this year.

Damn so Cincy loss Tre Boston and Jibreel Black.. Black definitely hurts as an in-state guy. He said he was going to Michigan "to win championships."
laugh.gif

Need to lock up Dominique Brown. It's good to steal a recruit from O$U every once in a while.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Need to lock up Dominique Brown. It's good to steal a recruit from O$U every once in a while.
He's not committed to Ohio State...not sure I'd say it's "stealing" from Ohio State. He's in UC's backyard.
laugh.gif

Just read Keenan Allen is prob gonna end up sticking with Bama...they offered his brother a scholarship or grayshirt.

Ambles visiting Tennessee this weekend....
UNC leads from what I hear, USC is second but this last minute visit to Knoxville could change things depending on how it goes. This is going to be interesting...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Damn so Cincy loss Tre Boston and Jibreel Black.. Black definitely hurts as an in-state guy. He said he was going to Michigan "to win championships."
laugh.gif

And he's supposed to win them in Cincy?

Corey Nelson Update:

UPDATE: Clearly, Corey is a little indecisiveright now. Reportedly he will be now heading out to USC after all. Buthonestly, at this point, who really knows for sure? We'll see...

nerd.gif

Maybe that Duffle Bag was a lil Light ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Corey Nelson Update:

UPDATE: Clearly, Corey is a little indecisiveright now. Reportedly he will be now heading out to USC after all. Buthonestly, at this point, who really knows for sure? We'll see...

nerd.gif

Maybe that Duffle Bag was a lil Light ...

You referring to Sherman with those duffle bag comments?

And apparently Joe Kines thinks that Corey Nelson could be better than Rolando McClain
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Looking like Sean Parker and Rashad Knight to close out the Michigan class. I like a few of the walkons too. The Niko kid from DCC looks like he could be a solid special teamer.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Just read Keenan Allen is prob gonna end up sticking with Bama...they offered his brother a scholarship or grayshirt.
I didnt really think cal could close the deal, but it was worth the shot.

Back
Top Bottom