09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Rumor is SC dropped Riley after this weekend cause they filled the safety spot. Not sure who they filled it with. Probably Demar Dorsey.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Rumor is SC dropped Riley after this weekend cause they filled the safety spot. Not sure who they filled it with. Probably Demar Dorsey.

One of the hot chicks got tired of him playing the field,
laugh.gif

Too many rumors floating around, too many "inside scoops"
laugh.gif
.  Just have to wait until %@%$ gets sorted out on Signing Day.

Gunna- What's with these TN folks wanting to jam SC's fax machines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Wouldn't be surprised if he gave them the silent, but trusting that and dropping Riley altogether probably isn't the best move....

signingday.jpg
4* LB  and FSU Commitment Telvin Smith will announce tonight. Between FSU and UGA.

I hope we can keep the kid, but he JUST came off a weekend visit to UGA (after not being able to make it to Tally due to 'car troubles') so we'll see.

Jeff Whitaker to Auburn, as expected.

Richt better pray Thornton commits to UGA. Gotta have some bodies for that D-Line...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Jeff Whitaker to Auburn, as expected.

Richt better pray Thornton commits to UGA. Gotta have some bodies for that D-Line...

Auburn really needed Whitaker.  I'm also close to 100% that Byran Jones and Corey Lemonier commit to AU and solidify a really good D-line class.  I've got to contact one source in regards to Lattimore, but as of Friday it was AU. 

Each time ND picks up a commit, I go to Rivals or Scout hoping not to see the face of a frail, 18 year old white kid.

I usually leave dissapointed.  

"Last week FAMU backed out of their offer and said there wasn't going to be an official visit this weekend," Heggie said. "There was William & Mary, but other than that there weren't really anymore options."

Then came the phone call. Notre Dame.

Yep, that's what Heggie thought, too. He probably had to pinch himself.

"It was definitely surprising," he said. "Notre Dame is an epic school. I certainly didn't see this coming. Especially after some of the other schools said they'd recruit me and then backed out of it."

pimp.gif

Heggie
pimp.gif

Son of a Nole
pimp.gif

And Auburn year in and year out has one of the most confident fan bases (as far as recruiting goes) that I have ever seen. They think they are getting everybody

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Latwan Anderson is not signing on Wednesday.
I think he ends up at OSU...

Aren't they putting the full court press on to get him?
I think he ends up at Ohio State, too, but I wouldn't say they're putting the full court press on.

People trying to say that Washington is in the drivers seat with Sean Parker. I don't see it. Also, hearing that U$C dropped off on Riley to put all their eggs in parkers basket. Wednesday cannot get here soon enough.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Latwan Anderson is not signing on Wednesday.

laugh.gif
This kid
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm hearing Dietrich Riley to UCLA.
nerd.gif

And supposedly Demar Dorsey's parents want him to go to Michigan after the 5 man in-home
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(we went first), but SC might have won him over after.
smh.gif

The Michigan coaches told him he could potentially play both ways in the mold of Chuck Woodson fwiw...is he that good?
Wednesday cannot get here soon enough.

PREACH

Back
Top Bottom