09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif
Jay... You must not read Aggie boards.. You ain't know they're always fighting uphill battles and lose recruits because they don't lie, cheat or steal like UT, OU or LSU?
laugh.gif

Switching to OU woulda made sense because he has said ideally he wants to stay close and Norman gave him the perfect excuse to jump ship on A&M.. But he's also said whether it was Cal, USC or UCLA he wanted to make a trip to California.. Oklahoma wouldn't surprise me, USC would just like Tennessee would have... He may fall in love out there and switch, and who could blame him, but again I'll believe it when he comes out and says it...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ambles visiting Tennessee this weekend....
UNC leads from what I hear, USC is second but this last minute visit to Knoxville could change things depending on how it goes. This is going to be interesting...

pimp.gif

I'm literally rooting for you guys to take this kid from us.  I don't want anything jeopardizing George Farmer in '11.

worst weekend for Ambles to visit to UTK because there is a snowstorm that has shut down Memphis and Nashville & i'm sure it'd shut down Knoxville too

supposedly Ambles is stuck in Charlotte on his connecting flight and he tryin to bum a ride
laugh.gif
they said he on facebook talkin bout can some one scoop him up and take him to knoxville
laugh.gif

Nance and Da'Rick Rogers will be back in Knoxville again tomorrow.

UGA fans still cant see the writing on the wall... o well.

Of the few that even made it to college, all them 40-plus dudes who stay on the UGA boards majored in Landscape Management or some ##%% like that...so yeah, they ain't the brightest.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Just read Keenan Allen is prob gonna end up sticking with Bama...they offered his brother a scholarship or grayshirt.

the sources i've read have said they DIDNT offer Maynard...

Cal supposedly has Chris Martin, Gabe King & Chris McCain (Oregon commit, who is rumored to flip)
all coming on unofficials to try and sway Keenan this way....GET IT DONE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Need to lock up Dominique Brown. It's good to steal a recruit from O$U every once in a while.
He's not committed to Ohio State...not sure I'd say it's "stealing" from Ohio State. He's in UC's backyard.
laugh.gif

O$U owns the state be serious. Cincy is JUST becoming relevant. A 4-star player from Ohio is likely to end up at O$U. Even most Cincy kids grow up as Osu fans.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Damn so Cincy loss Tre Boston and Jibreel Black.. Black definitely hurts as an in-state guy. He said he was going to Michigan "to win championships."
laugh.gif

Need to lock up Dominique Brown. It's good to steal a recruit from O$U every once in a while.
And he's supposed to win them in Cincy?

Back to back BE titles. He's much more likely to win one at UC in the next four years than at UM. I completely understand him picking Michigan for academics and the history of the program though. Winning championships is just not likely to happen in my opinion. He's more likely to play under a new coach in these next 4 years than to win a championship at UM.

Louisville flipped Deon Rogers from UGA....

Which means that Telvin Smith just became that much more important. And now he has 'car troubles' that prevented him from making it down to Tally. But he's still going to make it to UGA today or tomorrow.

Have fun in Athens kid.
smh.gif

Cincy just became relevant but they better have a good QB because if they don't Butch isn't going to do much. He struck gold with Lefevour and would have had another beast in AJ Westendorp too. I think Collaros is good but BK knows how to play call. Ya'll saw how that O looked without BK calling plays and a good D against them. I don't think Cincy gets top 10 good under Butch.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Cincy just became relevant but they better have a good QB because if they don't Butch isn't going to do much. He struck gold with Lefevour and would have had another beast in AJ Westendorp too. I think Collaros is good but BK knows how to play call. Ya'll saw how that O looked without BK calling plays and a good D against them. I don't think Cincy gets top 10 good under Butch.

Realistically, Cincy was never going to be Top 10 good consistently under BK. Too many limitations in terms of funding, budgets, and stadium limitations.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by ddot7

Just read Keenan Allen is prob gonna end up sticking with Bama...they offered his brother a scholarship or grayshirt.

the sources i've read have said they DIDNT offer Maynard...

Cal supposedly has Chris Martin, Gabe King & Chris McCain (Oregon commit, who is rumored to flip)
all coming on unofficials to try and sway Keenan this way....GET IT DONE
pimp.gif
Cal isn't going anywhere
smh.gif

Nothing against the Cal program, just telling it like I see it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

supposedly Ambles is stuck in Charlotte on his connecting flight and he tryin to bum a ride
laugh.gif
they said he on facebook talkin bout can some one scoop him up and take him to knoxville
laugh.gif

Nance and Da'Rick Rogers will be back in Knoxville again tomorrow.

UGA fans still cant see the writing on the wall... o well.

Im preparing myself to be sooo pissed
laugh.gif

He's in Knoxville right now with Nance, and he's going to the UT/UF Bball game tomorrow.

an Insider dude posted this the other day

rogers and Nance still wanna make it to knoxville for the bb tomorrow.something i found out, Rogers has committed to Ut. coach Lamb(his hscoach) and his mom are trying to keep him in georgia very hard. CoachLamb is a major uga homer and has tried to control rogers recruitmentfrom the word go, needless to say Lamb is not a happy camper at all.

Like i stated earlier in the week, rogers wanted to commit while hereon his visit but mr nance ask both the young men to come home and thinkit over a few days, last night Da'Rick told CDD he wanted to be a vol.He also told CDD he would love to play along side Ambles, so in otherwords, ambles will not scare him off like alot of people want tobelieve.

so all in all, right now rogers is a vol, coach lamb and momma rogers are trying hard to make him stick with uga, so we'll see.

oh forgot to add, Coach Baggett is the reason Rogers wants to be a vol.

Checking-in with current Oregon commits is a common practice at Duck Sports Authority. Discovering that the commit is uncertain is not the usual result. Greensboro, North Carolina linebacker Chris McCain committed to the Oregon Ducks in September. Four months later, that has not changed. But something has.

DSA began the conversation by asking the four-star prospect if he was still committed to the Ducks. "Yes I am," he replied, then added. "I have another option open but I'm not sure though."

Despite having been committed to Oregon for four months, that has not eased the pressures of the recruiting process for the prep athlete.

"It has been stressful," admitted McCain. "I want to play with my boys, but I also want to stick with what I've been doing. It's stressful."

But you still consider yourself a Duck commit? "Yeah I am."

The coveted defensive player was reluctant to discuss what had changed between September and now.

"It's hard to explain," responded McCain. "I just started thinking about stuff. I thought about a decision going a different way. It took a different turn."

McCain revealed to DSA who had entered the picture. "I can say for the interview it is between Cal and Oregon."

When it comes down to sending in his letter of intent, McCain anticipated what would be going through his mind. "Is this really where I want to go? That's what I will be thinking."

Most important to the Greensboro standout for his choice of college is people. "The relationship with me and the players and the coaches is number one."

For the Ducks, veteran linebacker coach Don Pellum has been his primary contact.

"I love Coach Pellum," McCain stated. "Cool, down to earth. He's like a young man trapped in an old man's body. He's cool, man."

McCain expressed confidence in Pellum's reaction should he give him bad news. "I think if I did tell him he would understand, if I explained the situation."

The nation's 13th ranked outside linebacker had nothing negative to say about the University of Oregon. "I think I would be happy there if that's where I ended up. I already know Remene and have a relationship with some of the other people too, so we'll just see. Everybody is going to have to wait until February 3rd."

The final question DSA had for Chris McCain: Have you made up your mind?

"Yeah I have. I know where I'm going to be."

Hearing that David Blackwell could become a coach at Michigan in the next few weeks. He has coached LBs in the past so I would assume he would take that over which would leave Gibson as sole secondary guy, which is dangerous. Blackwell was co-dc and lb coach at SFla.

Supposedly there's a bunch of rumors on the internets that Pitt is going to announce a move to the Big 10 on Thursday...

If it's true...the Big East becomes an even bigger joke, and the Pac 10 probably scrambles to get to 12, ASAP.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Supposedly there's a bunch of rumors on the internets that Pitt is going to announce a move to the Big 10 on Thursday...
If true when would that be effective?

Good Move for Pitt. $

2 weekends in a row in Knoxvegas...
get em Dooley.

11225dbed34d7af000ac4083f64f62cb7c9afb0.jpg

Ambles got stuck in airport in charlotte for 12 hrs . went back to the A, and caught RIde back up to Knoxville
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom