'10-'11 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

doing a live draft is ideal but that was the major hang-up on last years failed fantasy league attempt.i think in order for us to get this going we have to bite the bullet and live with the autopicks.how bad can it be?as long as we set our respective pre-draft rankings we should be golden.

doing a live draft is ideal but that was the major hang-up on last years failed fantasy league attempt.i think in order for us to get this going we have to bite the bullet and live with the autopicks.how bad can it be?as long as we set our respective pre-draft rankings we should be golden.

lets try setting a date and time for the live draft, itll take the fun away from it if we do the autopicks. just my two cents, anyway if you all think that doing the autopicks is the only way we can make this thing go ahead, then im fine with it.
smile.gif

lets try setting a date and time for the live draft, itll take the fun away from it if we do the autopicks. just my two cents, anyway if you all think that doing the autopicks is the only way we can make this thing go ahead, then im fine with it.
smile.gif

It's ok with me if we're doing a live draft as long as we can set a date for it. If not, autopick is just fine.

It's ok with me if we're doing a live draft as long as we can set a date for it. If not, autopick is just fine.

Live draft would be more fun, but with the crappy internet connection nowadays, I'm good with auto pick...

Live draft would be more fun, but with the crappy internet connection nowadays, I'm good with auto pick...

I'd really like to have a live draft. Autopick takes away a lot of strategy and fun.

I'd really like to have a live draft. Autopick takes away a lot of strategy and fun.

as much as I would want it to be a live draft but i would be going out of town this weekend, so i would prefer autopick

as much as I would want it to be a live draft but i would be going out of town this weekend, so i would prefer autopick

I myself don't want to do a live draft... Not all of us have enough free time for that, I suggest we just do the autopick, we can still control the outcome because of the pre-draft rankings.

UPDATE: only 1 team remaining. who else haven't joined, when I checked hiruma is not yet in the league. Please check your PM hiruma, I sent you the link to the league.

And lastly, who is michael_psVII? is it you Miguel_Dabu? like I told you guys you should have put your NT ID there so we can properly identify who is playing.

I myself don't want to do a live draft... Not all of us have enough free time for that, I suggest we just do the autopick, we can still control the outcome because of the pre-draft rankings.

UPDATE: only 1 team remaining. who else haven't joined, when I checked hiruma is not yet in the league. Please check your PM hiruma, I sent you the link to the league.

And lastly, who is michael_psVII? is it you Miguel_Dabu? like I told you guys you should have put your NT ID there so we can properly identify who is playing.

All players are in, please set your pre-draft rankings. When do you want to to do the autopick draft? Saturday or Sunday?

All players are in, please set your pre-draft rankings. When do you want to to do the autopick draft? Saturday or Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom