saturday would be fine
smile.gif
who's micheal_psVII?

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

saturday would be fine
smile.gif
who's micheal_psVII?

still not sure.. hehe..
REMINDER: Guys please remember to reorder your pre-draft rankings until Saturday. We'll have the autopick draft on Sunday morning. And I'll also revert back to the standard categories as suggested by some of the managers.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

saturday would be fine
smile.gif
who's micheal_psVII?

still not sure.. hehe..
REMINDER: Guys please remember to reorder your pre-draft rankings until Saturday. We'll have the autopick draft on Sunday morning. And I'll also revert back to the standard categories as suggested by some of the managers.

hey guys, i like live draft but if you insist on doing the auto pick then that is fine
happy.gif

and my team name is the same as my handle her in ntpi
happy.gif

hey guys, i like live draft but if you insist on doing the auto pick then that is fine
happy.gif

and my team name is the same as my handle her in ntpi
happy.gif

maybe melofan was busy during the weekend. lets just wait it out, baka may mga mainjure pa na nba player kaya ok lang yan.
laugh.gif

maybe melofan was busy during the weekend. lets just wait it out, baka may mga mainjure pa na nba player kaya ok lang yan.
laugh.gif

sorry guys, my net got FKD OUT yesterday.. Just did it right now.. Cheers!

"Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Friday, Oct 15."

"Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Friday, Oct 15."

Originally Posted by melo15fan

laugh.gif
apakatagal naman! anyway thanks melo15fan.. goodjob
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom