'10-'11 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

Originally Posted by melo15fan

sorry guys, my net got FKD OUT yesterday.. Just did it right now.. Cheers!

"Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Friday, Oct 15."

laugh.gif
apakatagal naman! anyway thanks melo15fan.. goodjob
smokin.gif

by the way guys, please make sure you change your draft status ready. I think the draft won't start unless all of us have it set to ready!

P.S. Its the first league that I have created so I am not really sure.. please bear with me.. hehe

by the way guys, please make sure you change your draft status ready. I think the draft won't start unless all of us have it set to ready!

P.S. Its the first league that I have created so I am not really sure.. please bear with me.. hehe

Thanks for the heads up blasdiaz! Medyo naiinip na din ako, Im excited to see the draft results.. hehe

Thanks for the heads up blasdiaz! Medyo naiinip na din ako, Im excited to see the draft results.. hehe

anyone who needs Cs or PFs? i got too many bigmen(lopez, nene, west, biedrins, green, thomas). guards please.
happy.gif

anyone who needs Cs or PFs? i got too many bigmen(lopez, nene, west, biedrins, green, thomas). guards please.
happy.gif

i need some quality PG's out there..got a lot of quality C and PF to offer.. send me some trade proposals

i need some quality PG's out there..got a lot of quality C and PF to offer.. send me some trade proposals

Back
Top Bottom