1000th Post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally made it to the 1k Club!
First off, I want to thank the Academy, God, and Hypebeast all around the world.
ohwell.gif

When I was younger and lurking the yeezy 2 threads trying to find release info, I never thought I'd be here today. Stumbling into the general forums was like finding a home away from home.  So much perspective is dropped in here on a daily basis.   When I quit facebook 3 years ago, it was because I wasn't seeing any benefit to my discussions.  Today I'm still moving through school, have dual employment, have great credit, well dressed, my living situation looks good, and have no fear of yamb acquisition. I couldn't do it without you guys. I want to see everyone in here flourishing. Y'all make me want to cry or somethin. And I wanna let all y'all know I love you man. I remember when I got burnt on a shoe deal. I got burnt actually two times when you really look at it and NT detectives were there for me. These couple years went by fast. I feel like I only knew the forums for ten minutes of my life. But I wouldn't wanna go without em now. 

This is only my second thread. I'll try to be a bigger contributor to the community as things stabilize in my life and I have more knowledge to give.  I try to always be respectful and I thank NT for giving me somewhere to express opinions and engage in healthy debate.

Shouts out to everyone who's been here for some years helping out the younger guys. 

Shouts out to everyone who stays up on current events so i don't have to..

*cue Drake ~ started from the bottom*

I've finally made it to the 1k Club!

First off, I want to thank the Academy, God, and Hypebeast all around the world.:\

When I was younger and lurking the yeezy 2 threads trying to find release info, I never thought I'd be here today. Stumbling into the general forums was like finding a home away from home.
 So much perspective is dropped in here on a daily basis.
[SIZE=12.7272720336914px]  When I quit facebook 3 years ago, it was because I wasn't seeing any benefit to my discussions.[/SIZE]
 Today I'm still moving through school, have dual employment, have great credit, well dressed, my living situation looks good, and have no fear of yamb acquisition. I couldn't do it without you guys. I want to see everyone in here flourishing. 
Y'all make me want to cry or somethin. 
And I wanna let all y'all know I love you man. I remember when I got burnt on a shoe deal. I got burnt actually two times when you really look at it and NT detectives were there for me. These couple years went by fast. 
I feel like I only knew the forums for ten minutes of my life. But I wouldn't wanna go without em now. 

This is only my second thread. I'll try to be a bigger contributor to the community as things stabilize in my life and I have more knowledge to give.  I try to always be respectful and I thank NT for giving me somewhere to express opinions and engage in healthy debate.
Shouts out to everyone who's been here for some years helping out the younger guys. 
Shouts out to everyone who stays up on current events so i don't have to..

*cue Drake ~ started from the bottom*
Congrats homie

I missed my 1,2,3 thousandth post :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom