11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ yes. you'd be surprised how much more we know than the average employee.
hahahahaha, got that right. it seems like every time i ask about a shoe release, they look at me like i'm talking in a foreign language.

Originally Posted by dukebsktbll23

JUST WONDERING....I AM THINKING OF BUYING SOME 23'S TO PLAY IN. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THEY ARE FOR BASKETBALL. ANY REVIEW WILL HELP...THANKS.

i play ball in my 23s and theyre really comfortable and light

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

UNC very impressive>
2mo86k0.jpg
AWESOME PIC! unc's are beautiful, but NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING, tops the titaniums. for the releases coming on black friday...afterseeing them in person:

1. chicago
2. wizards
3. unc

i like the suede on the titaniums and that is why they are the best, but if the motorsports had suede side panels it would be over!

i wanted to get all three but the doerbechers and the black/red strap 1s took the place of the carolinas so ill be getting the chicagos and the motorsportsonly

Anyone know of any spots in Memphis?

Everywhere i call...they only have bulls colorway
or they say they dont know.......
indifferent.gif

Thanks.....

Picked up a pair today, to me the UNC and the Motorsports are too similar to get both, although maybe once I see in person I'll change my mind. I went forthe lighter blue, Chicagos will be mine tom.

344673362.jpg

Originally Posted by r0biiin

So Finishline.com is getting these for sure right?

From what I heard the UNC's and Chi's are going to be at finishline, etc. The Motorsports are going to be carried at niketown.

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

Originally Posted by r0biiin

So Finishline.com is getting these for sure right?

From what I heard the UNC's and Chi's are going to be at finishline, etc. The Motorsports are going to be carried at niketown.
there getting the chis
some girl that works there told me they got some baby blue ones(uncs) but the manager said navy blue(wizards)

I called finishline customer service....
they stated that they are only selling
the bulls colorway online....

also..only nike.com will have motor sports

around us most stores that got them got at least both the red and the unc blue
weird that some places only getting one color

For anyone in the Cleveland area, the Finishline in Parma(parmatown mall) is getting all three colorways

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

For anyone in the Cleveland area, the Finishline in Parma(parmatown mall) is getting all three colorways
SEVERAL STORES MY WAY ARE GETTIN ALL 3...

Back
Top Bottom