11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Damn, looks like it's online for me or bust. I'm getting pulled to the middle of nowhere Arizona for Thanksgiving. There isn't a store within 2hours carrying these shoes....

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Damn, looks like it's online for me or bust. I'm getting pulled to the middle of nowhere Arizona for Thanksgiving. There isn't a store within 2 hours carrying these shoes....

You know if there's a store in Tucson or Phoenix getting these ? if so what store is ?

did anyone use the 20% discount at sneakerhead to get the xx3? I copped some and each shoe came out to be 183.99.

my local FA is the only store in the mall gettin them and only 30 pair of each.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

For anyone in the Cleveland area, the Finishline in Parma(parmatown mall) is getting all three colorways
thank you, i called next and there not sure yet

Originally Posted by ruger04

did anyone use the 20% discount at sneakerhead to get the xx3? I copped some and each shoe came out to be 183.99.

I was going to but nothing left in my size

CINCYBCATS - dam bro good luck with that
ohwell.gif
hope u got lots of cash cozthis will be a hot item and probably cost at least 3 bills each
grin.gif

Two stores in my city have each color, one more store may have got in all three colors today, not sure. Mine are a lock, so no worries.

ruger,

Yea, I did. Luckily when I came across the code they still had my size in the chicagos and the unc's, so I scooped both for 184 each (shipping was free).Even if the motorsports are the more limited colorway, I honestly like the other 2 a little more.

Don't get me wrong, id still like a pair of motorsports but im debating whether or not im gonna actually try and get em on friday.

Considering these shoes are expensive enough as it is, its a good thing I got them for (basically) retail. Anything more than that and I probably would havepassed.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Around $600 for all 3.Hmmm...hard decision..

laugh.gif
actually, that is an easy decision for me. although all 3 are beautiful, no tumbled leather = no cop being as tho i have all the xx3's that'vereleased thus far except the titaniums (
indifferent.gif
). already have 2 pairs with patent, that's why i think my white/red are my favorites.

got unc ones on lock for a little under retail. have plenty of jordans with red and i like the unc better than the wizards color. good luck to everybody tryinto cop. any dallas heads lookin for some they got them at town east footaction and champs. dont know how many, but they did get all 3 colors.

i went by TE today and champs said they didn't have them.......... oh well i asked some random dude, he could've mistaken what i asked. but FA will bemy dealer for the day!

Originally Posted by GZA73

i like the suede on the titaniums and that is why they are the best, but if the motorsports had suede side panels it would be over!
SAY IT AGAIN

pimp.gif

23 pages and it looks as though me and you are the only ones to have thought this. . . i prefer black stealths bc of black, and nubuck, but Titaniums areliterally .001% behind them, but those two top all.

I am excited ab getting the Wizards, but this is basically the same freaking shoe x 3. . .
frown.gif

!## couldnt they have atleast done one in black leather or black nubuck like the stealths.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Makes me want to cop those limited CDP 23s in December
ohwell.gif

My FNL has had all the xx3s except titaniums thus far, and it has taken 2-3 weeks for them to sell out. . they have all 3 in stock for friday, and I have afeeling these will be around my store for a month, bc most ppl might buy ONE, not THREE.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

no way they will be around a week after RD, not even the end of the day.
In some areas they will sell out. .. My FNL will have them for 2 weeks I guarantee it.
No way they sell 90 pairs of 23s in 1 day or even 1 week.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

CINCYBCATS - dam bro good luck with that
ohwell.gif
hope u got lots of cash coz this will be a hot item and probably cost at least 3 bills each
grin.gif

Don't worry I never pay more than retail, and this is still the case. My pairs are on their way.

idk i think the motorsports look good the way they are
the suede might ruin them imo...

I saw them yesterday and they look even better in person. Can't wait to pick them up Fri. morning.

Back
Top Bottom