11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

these pictures...
i cant decide whether to get the motors and unc's or just the unc's since i have black and blue sneakers. Where's a decision maker when you needone

These come out on a Friday?

Ugh the motorsports are clean, but the black/red ones are my favorite colorway
pimp.gif

i will tell everybody who is only copping 1-2 pairs like this

you really can't go wrong with any pair you pick they are all hot shoes

so don't worry about what to get just go with the first pair you said you like and stick with them..................................peace

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i will tell everybody who is only copping 1-2 pairs like this

you really can't go wrong with any pair you pick they are all hot shoes

so don't worry about what to get just go with the first pair you said you like and stick with them..................................peace
this man speaks the truth.
smile.gif

Picked up a pair of each yesterday even though I've had the Motorsports/Wizards for over a month. They really are beautiful kicks. I'll post pics soonunless everyone has seen enough with the great pics already posted. Woulda done so last night, but The Shield finale was on and there was no way I was gonna beposting anywhere as opposed to watching greatness on tv. Either way, good luck to everyone trying to cop, they're worth it in every way.

Heads up UTA has a FSR of these up right now. 250 for UNC and CHI town 260 for motorsports. I'm still going to try to cop for retail orbelow but this may be the only way for some of you to secure your purchase.

i'm sure most everyone has thought about this - but if you are buying your shoes at a mall...be prepared for a bunch of crazy shoppers out and aboutlooking for the black friday bargins...

I can't avoid the mall on friday, because that's were the majority of the pairs will be at.

You can't take a risk at mom and pop stores since they only carry limited pairs.

what stores in socal 626 are getting them?

i tried calling all my local footlockers/footaction/finishlines....and no one around is getting them in......

Can someone in the NJ/Philly area please PM what stores are getting these besides Ubiq? I hit up literally every sneaker spot in the area I'm aware of andnone will have them.

Back
Top Bottom